Post: {1.08} Battlefield Hardline - Aimbot, Super Jump, Public Cheater, 1 hit kill + more
01-13-2016, 10:11 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I seen today Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i decided to make a tool for this new update and add something new that has not been released on here "Aimbot". Have Fun Outie

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Update: Just added "Higher Jump" and "Public Cheater" Enjoy guys Tokin

"NOTE: If you are using CEX and the tool is not connecting take the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll from another tool you use CEX to connect with and copy them over to the same folder with my tool."

Note: UAV needs to be fixed so don't use that for now, will update the tool ASAP.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 03-16-2016 at 12:55 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Jiggy, /SneakerStreet/, asdzxcasd, bobbychee1, CanadianOnCFW, chadobado, Dog88Christian, DRIVER1ksa, grifzxp, Johan0131, jonaaa20, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, LaughTracks, Maniac4k, mishary-1212, NELUxP, Not Rage, Kronos, sleekshow, Smoky420, Jon Snow, TrillBrown, Tustin
04-16-2016, 08:01 PM #263
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mr.
Clearly Dog88Christian and Eddie are Demi-gods and we should all bow down to their greatness. Case close, The pressure is to0 much I'm killing myself Upside Down Stare

Lol you will go threw leaps and bounds to prove you not a leech. Shit is too funny I didn't even want to comment cause life has been to good to me and even coming on here reading what you guys say and make up is hilarious. Trojan-041 your a god right lolilolol. Weird how I gave you all the pointers need for these mods, but even better had to teach you what a pointer was. And sold "your weapon modifier" lol kid please go to a therapist and get your head checked, seriously. Anyways had to speak the truth cause Trojan talks way to much bullshit out his mouth and cracks me up you guys fall for it. Just do research and you can see he is a moron. No more from me Trojan ShiverCrying Go beg halo now cause literally you did and know nothing bout modding.

Comment, talk shit, lie do what ya gotta do but everything I said is real. Anyways about to go have some fun. All this arguing with little kids over modding is insanely retarded to me. Just get your facts right people. Or don't lol I give a fuck anymore. Think about it tho why would I release shit. Only thing he ever released was a uav/unlock all tool (which he didn't even find those) and I had to make the tool for him LMFAO. Open your eyes people
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-16-2016 at 08:09 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, jonaaa20
04-16-2016, 08:18 PM #264
Originally posted by Eddie
Lol you will go threw leaps and bounds to prove you not a leech. Shit is too funny I didn't even want to comment cause life has been to good to me and even coming on here reading what you guys say and make up is hilarious. Trojan-041 your a god right lolilolol. Weird how I gave you all the pointers need for these mods, but even better had to teach you what a pointer was. And sold "your weapon modifier" lol kid please go to a therapist and get your head checked, seriously. Anyways had to speak the truth cause Trojan talks way to much bullshit out his mouth and cracks me up you guys fall for it. Just do research and you can see he is a moron. No more from me Trojan ShiverCrying Go beg halo now cause literally you did and know nothing bout modding.

Comment, talk shit, lie do what ya gotta do but everything I said is real. Anyways about to go have some fun. All this arguing with little kids over modding is insanely retarded to me. Just get your facts right people. Or don't lol I give a fuck anymore. Think about it tho why would I release shit. Only thing he ever released was a uav/unlock all tool (which he didn't even find those) and I had to make the tool for him LMFAO. Open your eyes people

OH SHIT JUST GOT EVEN MORE REAL
Girl = Thread
xiiouc = Cat
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to xiiouc for this useful post:

jonaaa20, OG Trojan041
04-16-2016, 10:07 PM #265
OG Trojan041
Little One
Originally posted by Eddie

Okay big man, good luck on life and getting pussy! Smile I'll be the bigger one here and just end it...
04-16-2016, 10:18 PM #266
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
So, you guys done yet? this thread is a battleground...
04-16-2016, 10:19 PM #267
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Mr.
Okay big man, good luck on life and getting pussy! Smile I'll be the bigger one here and just end it...

Lol WTF kind of comment is this? Bigger man. The shit has been done. This all means absolutely nothing to me. I just like people to know the truth and find it funny how blind they are and the things you will say to make yourself sound good or helpful. You need help kid. Get some real life friends. Literally proved my point with your own comment. Good stuff leeching for fame hope that gets you big in life ����... As for the bigger man if that was true then you would not talk all this Bullshittin out your mouth and say how shit actually happened. I don't even have to speak cause your actions show everything. Release or make something new. Without me and halo doing it lol.

Anyways no more comments from me, I'll let you win this one cause that's what you want, that E fame lol have fun with that buddy.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

OG Trojan041
04-17-2016, 11:10 AM #268
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Battlefield 5: NGU Edition

The following 2 users say thank you to jonaaa20 for this useful post:

LaughTracks, Smoky420
04-20-2016, 10:27 PM #269
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by jonaaa20 View Post
battlefield 5: Ngu edition

lmfaooooooo
04-22-2016, 03:51 PM #270
Hope this fucking works!! Went fucking 6/19 last game and i give THE FUCK UUUUPPP!!!
04-29-2016, 02:37 PM #271
fucking hell. yeah but arent things like revolution and phantom from cod series have server sided shit on it? i thought that was why it ran fast instead of like shit ? shouldnt we be able to do the same for any other games if we could figure it out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo