Post: {1.08} Battlefield Hardline - Aimbot, Super Jump, Public Cheater, 1 hit kill + more
01-13-2016, 10:11 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I seen today Battlefield Hardline has updated to 1.08 so i decided to make a tool for this new update and add something new that has not been released on here "Aimbot". Have Fun Outie

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Update: Just added "Higher Jump" and "Public Cheater" Enjoy guys Tokin

"NOTE: If you are using CEX and the tool is not connecting take the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll from another tool you use CEX to connect with and copy them over to the same folder with my tool."

Note: UAV needs to be fixed so don't use that for now, will update the tool ASAP.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 03-16-2016 at 12:55 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Jiggy, /SneakerStreet/, asdzxcasd, bobbychee1, CanadianOnCFW, chadobado, Dog88Christian, DRIVER1ksa, grifzxp, Johan0131, jonaaa20, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, LaughTracks, Maniac4k, mishary-1212, NELUxP, Not Rage, Kronos, sleekshow, Smoky420, Jon Snow, TrillBrown, Tustin
04-29-2016, 02:39 PM #272
it works but its a little bugged.
04-29-2016, 08:16 PM #273
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by DemonicModzV2 View Post
fucking hell. yeah but arent things like revolution and phantom from cod series have server sided shit on it? i thought that was why it ran fast instead of like shit ? shouldnt we be able to do the same for any other games if we could figure it out

I've already said that the most functions on BF4 are server-sided, there are some "game-breaking" mods but they are private.
04-29-2016, 09:35 PM #274
OXIGEN187-YT
Save Point
Unlock all Option ?????
05-02-2016, 03:06 AM #275
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xiiouc View Post
This.
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Eddie, nor do I care about the situation. LOL but what he's saying is just retarded.
Now lets all enjoy a picture of a failed attempt and envision the baby in the middle is Dog88Christian True story
You must login or register to view this content.

tears
05-21-2016, 11:30 AM #276
high jump doesn't work for me ;x

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo