08-12-2016, 02:08 AM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Hey NGU Babies!!!

Battlefield 3 Eboot Builder [1.09]

Battlefield 3 Eboot Builder Tool

Virus Scan

**Note** 5/57 Due to encryption, Tool Completely Clean!!!

Instructions to Prevent Being Banned

Step 1. Load Battlefield 3 to XMB

Step 2. Use PSNINJA

Step 3. Load your game up Offline

Step 4. Sign in PSN through XMB [PSN Button]

Step 5. Enjoy Gaming Battlefield 3!!!

Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 02-28-2017 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Re-designed BF3 Eboot Builder

The following 9 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

3baady, Alucard_Immorta, Big_Buddha, CanadianOnCFW, James reborn, jonaaa20, SwedishPrxck, tygouvion123 and 1 other user.

The following user groaned Father Luckeyy for this awful post:

IDontbreak
03-15-2017, 08:54 PM #29
Leonesp
Save Point
I'm not complaining friend, I'm commenting on what's happening in my case, I did not know it was for the dex region, do not get me wrong. My intensity is not to bother you, sorry.
03-17-2017, 12:27 PM #30
Leonesp
Save Point
does not work
03-17-2017, 01:12 PM #31
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by Leonesp View Post
does not work

The tool works fine I use it. As I explained to you so many times and you refuse to follow instructions. I am online as we speak with a modded EBOOT. So explain to me how it doesn't work?
03-22-2017, 01:53 PM #32
Leonesp
Save Point
My ps3 and dex ok, in the builder tool I create the eboot without 1 hitkill and I put it in the game / blus30762 / USRDIR folder and I replace the original, when I use it it has 1 hitkill. Another question is why does the ccapi connect and get the attack, but does not disable and enable the functions, uav, no recoil, 3 bullet kill. And by TMAPI it connects but when I give attack it appears an error saying that my eboot is not debug, but how is it not debug if the tool to create eboot already creates eboot debug? This is the problem I'm having, I'm not criticizing you okay
03-22-2017, 05:32 PM #33
Father Luckeyy
My ps3 and dex ok, in the builder tool I create the eboot without 1 hitkill and I put it in the game / blus30762 / USRDIR folder and I replace the original, when I use it it has 1 hitkill. Another question is why does the ccapi connect and get the attack, but does not disable and enable the functions, uav, no recoil, 3 bullet kill. And by TMAPI it connects but when I give attack it appears an error saying that my eboot is not debug, but how is it not debug if the tool to create eboot already creates eboot debug? This is the problem I'm having, I'm not criticizing you okay

This a eboot builder there's No API connections so what are you talking about?
03-22-2017, 07:02 PM #34
Leonesp
Save Point
I am saying that I create eboot without 1 hitkill, only with UAV, NORECOIL, WALLHACK, NAME TAG, VEHICLE WALL HACK, 3 BULLET KILL and SNIPER BREATH through the eboot builder and it appears that eboot debug was created successfully, but when I go game He is 1hitkill.
03-22-2017, 07:17 PM #35
Leonesp
Save Point

And the tool I can connect and give attack by ccapi but does not disable and enable the functions norecoil, uav and etc ... Then I try to connect through TMAPI but it only connects and when I give attack an error message appears.
03-22-2017, 07:22 PM #36
Leonesp
Save Point
Can you leave an eboot with UAV, NORECOIL, WALLHACK, NAME TAG, VEHICLE WALL HACK, 3 BULLET KILL and SNIPER BREATH to download? Without 1 hitkill? thank you
03-22-2017, 07:50 PM #37
Father Luckeyy

And the tool I can connect and give attack by ccapi but does not disable and enable the functions norecoil, uav and etc ... Then I try to connect through TMAPI but it only connects and when I give attack an error message appears.

I just used the BF3 Tool it works perfectly fine. The issue is on your end. You must login or register to view this content. the person when repling back. I made an EBOOT the addresses and the writing is working fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo