02-21-2017, 03:47 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, BulletProof3160, DebuggingCoder, Decommit, dodoxno7sz, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, grifzxp, hibye3, Hydrogen, jonaaa20, Kronoaxis, MaNamesTyler, Shadow, Smoky420, SoloHoster, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, ZeRoRapZ
02-25-2017, 12:36 AM #38
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
when i connect and attach none of the mods work. i read that i need to have boot mode on release mode and connection setting for debug set to dual so i dont get a blackscreen but im pretty sure you cant rtm with boot mode on release mode? am i doing something wrong or what

You have to use CCAPI when modding this game.

Originally posted by ApexChronic View Post
It's a 6/52. Does this have any kind of virus?

Why would it be stickied with a virus. The 6/52 is due to obfuscation on the tool. No viruses man i been around for awhile and 100% against malicious content.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

ApexChronic
02-25-2017, 12:37 AM #39
ApexChronic
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Eddie

Why would it be stickied with a virus. The 6/52 is due to obfuscation on the tool. No viruses man i been around for awhile and 100% against malicious content.

My bad. I forgot this was even stickied. Thanks.
02-25-2017, 12:44 AM #40

I am using ccapi lol
02-25-2017, 12:53 AM #41
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
My bad. I forgot this was even stickied. Thanks.

No problem, i would probably ask the same lol

Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
I am using ccapi lol

Should be all good to go then. I have not used CCAPI for over a year so you might have to replace the PS3Lib.dll and the CCAPI.dll with the current version of CCAPI you are using.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

BulletProof3160
02-25-2017, 01:08 AM #42
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
It's a 6/52. Does this have any kind of virus?

When your encrypting .exe applications it will always give false readings no matter what. Tool is completely clean.

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
02-25-2017, 05:48 AM #43
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Not too shabby on this. Haven't seen an actual release for Destiny in months due to their strong anti-modding they have set up. Does this contain anti-ban on it? If it does, well shit.. amazing. By the way, thanks for le groan on my other PS4 Thread Kappa Enzo
02-25-2017, 06:31 AM #44
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Not too shabby on this. Haven't seen an actual release for Destiny in months due to their strong anti-modding they have set up. Does this contain anti-ban on it? If it does, well shit.. amazing. By the way, thanks for le groan on my other PS4 Thread Kappa Enzo

Will be working on an anti-ban as stated on the first page of this thread but it has to do with server checks as well so I'm currently looking more into that Enzo
As long as mods are not abused or used in front of randoms, banning should not be to much of an issue. Also not using things like 1 hit kill on bosses due to checks.
02-25-2017, 08:32 PM #45
ApexChronic
Pokemon Trainer
I have a question. If I do this: You must login or register to view this content.
Will I still be able to use this tool using CCAPI even if I disable syscalls?
02-25-2017, 11:33 PM #46
ApexChronic
Pokemon Trainer
Will be working on an anti-ban as stated on the first page of this thread but it has to do with server checks as well so I'm currently looking more into that Enzo
As long as mods are not abused or used in front of randoms, banning should not be to much of an issue. Also not using things like 1 hit kill on bosses due to checks.

Forgot to quote you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo