06-08-2012, 07:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys im really excited today. i was messing around on xploder. and if you know what that is im sure your aware there used to be xRaW's info going around and you could re reg it until xploder got patched. WELL today i got PAST the patch ON ACCIDENT heres EXACTLY WHAT I DID. links will be at bottom!!

1. uninstall any xploder you already have.
2. open the .reg file and click OK.
3. turn off wifi!! this is crucial!!
4. install ps3 xploder BUT SKIP FXSHOW dont instal the additional fxshow it asks you to install
5. run xploder and clikc okto everything a few times. "MAKE SURE WIFI IS STILL OFF"
6. TURN ON WIFI NOW AND CLICK INTERNET DOWNLOADS
7. it will ask you to put in info blah blah just click ok at the bottom because all the info is already in it.
8. ENJOY
links- xploder You must login or register to view this content.
.reg file You must login or register to view this content.
FOUND BY ME AT 3:22pm 6-8-2012!!!

EDIT: if you get the error message just click ok and when the box pops up where it shows all of the info just click ok again and it will register! if you are having troubles pm me where you are stuck and i will gladly help you. Upside Down Happy

UPDATE 6-9-2012 1:45pm
if anyone is having the error where it says the product hey has already been registered to a different user than you are either not turning off your wifi at the correct time or are not turning it ON at the right time. im from the US and it still works for me and all of the people ive asked that got it yesterday to work.

WARNING: IF YOU MESS THE PROCESS UP YOU MUST START FROM SCRATCH AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY.

SORRY EVERYONE THIS NO LONGER WORKS THE XPLODER ADMINS FOUND OUT AND PATCHED IT. I WILL WORK TO GET A NEW ONE THOUGH
Last edited by xtwixv3 ; 06-09-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: FIX

The following 30 users say thank you to xtwixv3 for this useful post:

-MartyNeale-, mack32, JordanCarr, 3amo0r, Alan., Red-EyeX32, Bomb789, boyman3793, chriswynne123, Damn Modz, DaveedDB, Insight, fasooole, Gangstuh., GFM, ibombo, icy-HD, Jacob-And-Britt, killway1, Korey70, lolipop1113, User23434, mcr1978, mustafa716, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TiCiiX, xSoulEdge

The following 4 users groaned at xtwixv3 for this awful post:

Alpenjodel61, DeNoMix, gokugamer, VAMP!RE
06-09-2012, 10:47 PM #101
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
nice post... it worked for me thanks man
06-09-2012, 10:49 PM #102
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
here it not works but thats mayby i dont have wifi i only have ethernet caqble on my PC here is what i do
1 i uninstall xploder
2 i klick on the reg file from ur downloads then it ask me that i will do it i klick yes then OK
3 i putt out of my PC the ethernet Cable (my PC is now complet without internet)
4 i install the xploder (from ur link) untill it ask me for the language for install fxshow there i klick cancel
5 the install will be completed and i open from desktop
6 a massage comes up with the text "Failed to send HTTP request. Please check your PC is connected to the Internet." i hit OK
7 two massages comes up the first says" RSS Server connection error. Failed to poll to the server to feed data, RSS feed operation terminating Error Code:2" i klick OK
second massage says "The license for this product has expired. Would you like to renew the license for the product key you have?" it gives me 2 options 1 yes 2 no (if i hit NO xploder will be closed i tryed that) i Hit YES
8 on my Browser it open a site but gives me in the browser the error that i dont have internet
9 i putt my ethernet Cable back in my PC
10 i go to internet downloads and it ask me for the infos i hit only OK (infos been allready in from xRAW)
11 it gives me the error "The product key is already activated for a different user account. Verify existing account details through the User Setting button and then please contact customer suppot to re-activate Product Key" i klick OK
12 error comes up with the massage "Failed to establish a connection with the saves/cheats database."
my pc is on win xp sp3
need help
06-09-2012, 11:25 PM #103
toxicump45
Do a barrel roll!
exactly what happens to me :L

The following user thanked toxicump45 for this useful post:

ghazzawi12
06-10-2012, 12:33 AM #104
mustafa716
Do a barrel roll!
Guys it no longer works it was patched so stop saying you have problems with it!
06-10-2012, 01:29 AM #105
wannabeprivate
Do a barrel roll!
Just buy the software....It costs like 20 dollars...Support the developers and just buy it..

The following user thanked wannabeprivate for this useful post:

06-10-2012, 01:46 AM #106
-Collins-
Climbing up the ladder
im always late for everything
06-10-2012, 01:52 AM #107
toxicump45
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Collins
im always late for everything

it didn't work from the start, tried it 30 mins after it was posted other day, well for me it didn't, and i honestly dont see how this method would actually would work :L, he shoud ave put a video to proove that it works
06-10-2012, 02:03 AM #108
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by wannabeprivate View Post
Just buy the software....It costs like 20 dollars...Support the developers and just buy it..

the problem is i only want try 1 single thing with that idk if you ever play burnout paradise in that racegame you can earn platinum paint on your car over a ingame glitch its possible to colored the platinum to peareffect colors with refection from platinum paint but gloss colors been over that not possible but over HEX editor u can make it the problem so far was that the ppl switched over hex the codes but the ps3 was not load the gamesave so i bet if you mod your gamesave with hex and then resign it with xploder it will work but im not sure the big problem is im a noob in HEX so i need xploder the full version forever BUT i dont will buy it only for that reason
06-10-2012, 04:57 AM #109
THANKS FOR MUCH!! Worked +1

The following user groaned C00K1E M0NST3R for this awful post:

method1278

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo