06-08-2012, 07:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys im really excited today. i was messing around on xploder. and if you know what that is im sure your aware there used to be xRaW's info going around and you could re reg it until xploder got patched. WELL today i got PAST the patch ON ACCIDENT heres EXACTLY WHAT I DID. links will be at bottom!!

1. uninstall any xploder you already have.
2. open the .reg file and click OK.
3. turn off wifi!! this is crucial!!
4. install ps3 xploder BUT SKIP FXSHOW dont instal the additional fxshow it asks you to install
5. run xploder and clikc okto everything a few times. "MAKE SURE WIFI IS STILL OFF"
6. TURN ON WIFI NOW AND CLICK INTERNET DOWNLOADS
7. it will ask you to put in info blah blah just click ok at the bottom because all the info is already in it.
8. ENJOY
links- xploder You must login or register to view this content.
.reg file You must login or register to view this content.
FOUND BY ME AT 3:22pm 6-8-2012!!!

EDIT: if you get the error message just click ok and when the box pops up where it shows all of the info just click ok again and it will register! if you are having troubles pm me where you are stuck and i will gladly help you. Upside Down Happy

UPDATE 6-9-2012 1:45pm
if anyone is having the error where it says the product hey has already been registered to a different user than you are either not turning off your wifi at the correct time or are not turning it ON at the right time. im from the US and it still works for me and all of the people ive asked that got it yesterday to work.

WARNING: IF YOU MESS THE PROCESS UP YOU MUST START FROM SCRATCH AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY.

SORRY EVERYONE THIS NO LONGER WORKS THE XPLODER ADMINS FOUND OUT AND PATCHED IT. I WILL WORK TO GET A NEW ONE THOUGH
Last edited by xtwixv3 ; 06-09-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: FIX

The following 30 users say thank you to xtwixv3 for this useful post:

-MartyNeale-, mack32, JordanCarr, 3amo0r, Alan., Red-EyeX32, Bomb789, boyman3793, chriswynne123, Damn Modz, DaveedDB, Insight, fasooole, Gangstuh., GFM, ibombo, icy-HD, Jacob-And-Britt, killway1, Korey70, lolipop1113, User23434, mcr1978, mustafa716, Rip The Jacker, Swampman, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TiCiiX, xSoulEdge

The following 4 users groaned at xtwixv3 for this awful post:

Alpenjodel61, DeNoMix, gokugamer, VAMP!RE
06-14-2012, 09:42 PM #119
moah9998
I am error
ok so when i open it the first time with wifi off it asked me if i want to register do i click yes or no?
06-15-2012, 07:08 AM #120
ULG Poison
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xtwixv3 View Post
hey guys im really excited today. i was messing around on xploder. and if you know what that is im sure your aware there used to be xRaW's info going around and you could re reg it until xploder got patched. WELL today i got PAST the patch ON ACCIDENT heres EXACTLY WHAT I DID. links will be at bottom!!

1. uninstall any xploder you already have.
2. open the .reg file and click OK.
3. turn off wifi!! this is crucial!!
4. install ps3 xploder BUT SKIP FXSHOW dont instal the additional fxshow it asks you to install
5. run xploder and clikc okto everything a few times. "MAKE SURE WIFI IS STILL OFF"
6. TURN ON WIFI NOW AND CLICK INTERNET DOWNLOADS
7. it will ask you to put in info blah blah just click ok at the bottom because all the info is already in it.
8. ENJOY
links- xploder You must login or register to view this content.
.reg file You must login or register to view this content.
FOUND BY ME AT 3:22pm 6-8-2012!!!

EDIT: if you get the error message just click ok and when the box pops up where it shows all of the info just click ok again and it will register! if you are having troubles pm me where you are stuck and i will gladly help you. Upside Down Happy

UPDATE 6-9-2012 1:45pm
if anyone is having the error where it says the product hey has already been registered to a different user than you are either not turning off your wifi at the correct time or are not turning it ON at the right time. im from the US and it still works for me and all of the people ive asked that got it yesterday to work.

WARNING: IF YOU MESS THE PROCESS UP YOU MUST START FROM SCRATCH AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY.

SORRY EVERYONE THIS NO LONGER WORKS THE XPLODER ADMINS FOUND OUT AND PATCHED IT. I WILL WORK TO GET A NEW ONE THOUGH

I would try it but I got Xploder by socially exploiting them. XD they basically gave me a free copy of ps3 xploder Happy
06-15-2012, 01:00 PM #121
Hope you find another method quick Happy

I want some Skyrim mods and 15$ is too rich for my blood. I might just steal an xbox for mods and 1 month earlier updates, because honestly... ps3 exclusive games aren't worth it to me.. XD
06-15-2012, 02:55 PM #122
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Closed no longer works

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Miotheangel, Ciri

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo