Post: █★PS3★█★Ask Your Questions Here!★█★Ask Anything!★█★Fast Responses!★█★It's Free!★█
05-04-2014, 03:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget
Last edited by lil_dre ; 05-18-2014 at 01:59 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to lil_dre for this useful post:

GloomAndGlow, Implify,
05-22-2014, 10:11 PM #101
Ok thanks for the help, do you know how to unban a console from ghosts? I think i got console banned from ghosts because when i try to play online it says this console has been banned. Do i need to change console ID or mac address?
05-22-2014, 10:43 PM #102
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by ELiTEiiiSkillzZ View Post
Ok thanks for the help, do you know how to unban a console from ghosts? I think i got console banned from ghosts because when i try to play online it says this console has been banned. Do i need to change console ID or mac address?

i would change both, then stay the hell of ghosts, pretty shit game.
05-22-2014, 10:52 PM #103
Originally posted by ELiTEiiiSkillzZ View Post

just change both mac address and cid
05-22-2014, 10:53 PM #104
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
i would change both, then stay the hell of ghosts, pretty shit game.

Thanks for answering questions when im not here! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo