Post: █★PS3★█★Ask Your Questions Here!★█★Ask Anything!★█★Fast Responses!★█★It's Free!★█
05-04-2014, 03:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget
Last edited by lil_dre ; 05-18-2014 at 01:59 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to lil_dre for this useful post:

GloomAndGlow, Implify,
05-19-2014, 04:35 PM #74
Is there a way to play games that are expired? Take an example: GT Academy 2013, which was a time-limited demo, can be played offline in single player, but it has expired a long time ago. I just want to know if there is a way you can bypass the timebomb and play those games that have it.

I'm also curious if you can do this on OFW. Maybe you can set your date backwards and use PS3proxy to install the PKG via the PSN store exploit and hopefully be able to play it. I haven't tried this yet but if I need CFW I'm more than willing to get it; I do have a console capable of running CFW so I'm just asking this beforehand so I know. Thanks.
05-19-2014, 11:30 PM #75
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by Elston87 View Post
Is there a way to play games that are expired? Take an example: GT Academy 2013, which was a time-limited demo, can be played offline in single player, but it has expired a long time ago. I just want to know if there is a way you can bypass the timebomb and play those games that have it.

I'm also curious if you can do this on OFW. Maybe you can set your date backwards and use PS3proxy to install the PKG via the PSN store exploit and hopefully be able to play it. I haven't tried this yet but if I need CFW I'm more than willing to get it; I do have a console capable of running CFW so I'm just asking this beforehand so I know. Thanks.

Nope , at least not on OFW, But on CFW, I Believe you can take a full trial game, that's let's say one hour, and take away the time limit.
05-20-2014, 02:16 AM #76
Originally posted by TheAz943 View Post
how do i find offsets for a game like nba

get a offset finder and hex editer
05-20-2014, 02:16 AM #77
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
Nope , at least not on OFW, But on CFW, I Believe you can take a full trial game, that's let's say one hour, and take away the time limit.

Thanks for helping answer questions when im not here!
05-20-2014, 03:20 AM #78
TheAz943
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dre View Post
get a offset finder and hex editer
where can i get a "offset finder"?
05-20-2014, 08:38 PM #79

i will try to find one for you!
05-20-2014, 08:38 PM #80

You must login or register to view this content.
05-20-2014, 08:56 PM #81
TheAz943
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you bro
05-21-2014, 12:18 AM #82
Thank you bro

yeah no problem. i love helping you guys out and the community!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo