02-27-2015, 06:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was recently banned from PSN. At first I thought it was because my brother opens MultiMan to get to Minecraft. But now after 10 minutes on NGU I see a LOT of people saying that they're "Console Banned." 10/10 Would mention that they "Spoofed to 4.70." Wow. Coincidence? Nah. I was also banned. *YES I WAS SPOOFING.* I realize CID distribution is not allowed on NGU, I am unknown why, we're all here to help, but if you can help me out, or maybe I can help you out, Skype me.

Kik: exactakatsuki
02-27-2015, 02:50 PM #20
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
and if your already banned people, well i cant help you im afraid, should of taken my advice and update to CFW 4.70
02-27-2015, 02:59 PM #21
i dont think spoofer was banned :/
think sony start banwave after they update psn to 4.70...
i dont was get banned,i dont use psninja or psn patch.No ban!!!
02-27-2015, 03:02 PM #22
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
and if your already banned people, well i cant help you im afraid, should of taken my advice and update to CFW 4.70

There's nothing to update to CFW 4.70, is there?
02-27-2015, 03:04 PM #23
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ic3cr34m View Post
There's nothing to update to CFW 4.70, is there?

yes here You must login or register to view this content. i been working on it since it came out. and not 1 person is banned or anything. this is 100% working with SONY's NEW server's
02-27-2015, 03:06 PM #24
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
yes here You must login or register to view this content. i been working on it since it came out. and not 1 person is banned or anything. this is 100% working with SONY's NEW server's

So now's my only chance?
When I go home I should probably update right away, right?
02-27-2015, 03:43 PM #25
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!

Well i am gonna take your word for it and update to ferrox. But do i still use psnpatch and psninja with ferrox and if i do is there a link to which ones to use?
02-27-2015, 04:07 PM #26
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by kingmerc View Post
Well i am gonna take your word for it and update to ferrox. But do i still use psnpatch and psninja with ferrox and if i do is there a link to which ones to use?

i have heard people are having trouble launching games with this update, multiman does not work (because they have not updated it to 4.70 compatible yet) and you have to do some shit to get IRISMAN to work, i have been using this method You must login or register to view this content. for HABIB and have been fine so far, (knock on wood).

*There is always a chance of ban when owning a CFW*
02-27-2015, 04:26 PM #27
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by kingmerc View Post

yes all link's are in the post's
02-27-2015, 04:28 PM #28
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by time View Post
i have heard people are having trouble launching games with this update, multiman does not work (because they have not updated it to 4.70 compatible yet) and you have to do some shit to get IRISMAN to work, i have been using this method You must login or register to view this content. for HABIB and have been fine so far, (knock on wood).

*There is always a chance of ban when owning a CFW*

Everybody having problem's cos there not reading my post's just rushing into it as usual. everybody who has followed my post's have got there CFW fully working with game's and online, :-)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo