02-27-2015, 06:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was recently banned from PSN. At first I thought it was because my brother opens MultiMan to get to Minecraft. But now after 10 minutes on NGU I see a LOT of people saying that they're "Console Banned." 10/10 Would mention that they "Spoofed to 4.70." Wow. Coincidence? Nah. I was also banned. *YES I WAS SPOOFING.* I realize CID distribution is not allowed on NGU, I am unknown why, we're all here to help, but if you can help me out, or maybe I can help you out, Skype me.

Kik: exactakatsuki
02-27-2015, 04:29 PM #29
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ic3cr34m View Post
So now's my only chance?
When I go home I should probably update right away, right?

if you have had to buy a new CID then yes, but with you buying a new CID there is only hope you wont get banned again.
02-27-2015, 05:10 PM #30
I heard you cant play with modded eboots on ferrox 4.70, did you find a fix for that in your post or it just inst there yet?
02-27-2015, 05:16 PM #31
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
ok i am a noob so excuse me for asking but. this is the method i have also been using but what do you mean launching games thru multiman because i dont even use multiman to launch games. i turn on the ps3 do the psnpatch and then start gta v disc like normal so is it cause these people are not using disc that they have to use multiman?
Originally posted by time View Post
i have heard people are having trouble launching games with this update, multiman does not work (because they have not updated it to 4.70 compatible yet) and you have to do some shit to get IRISMAN to work, i have been using this method You must login or register to view this content. for HABIB and have been fine so far, (knock on wood).

*There is always a chance of ban when owning a CFW*
02-27-2015, 05:23 PM #32
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by kingmerc View Post
ok i am a noob so excuse me for asking but. this is the method i have also been using but what do you mean launching games thru multiman because i dont even use multiman to launch games. i turn on the ps3 do the psnpatch and then start gta v disc like normal so is it cause these people are not using disc that they have to use multiman?

if they had the disks then they probably wouldn't have this problem but most people who have a jailbroken ps3 download there games from a torrent site or copy the disk to there internal, therefor you need something to mirror that illegally downloaded game so sony doesn't realize, so they have multiman or IRISMAN to do that for them, plus multiman is an awesome homebrew to have it makes some things a bit easier, well for me that is.
02-27-2015, 05:28 PM #33
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
so wait a minute can it be that all these ppl getting banned on 4.66 habib with the spoof has nothing to really do with the spoof but instead with the fact that sony has been making a huge effort to crack down on piracy and going after those people.... and 2 so if i switch to ferrox then i shouldnt have the problems with multiman or iris that these ppl are having cause i have a disc?
Originally posted by time View Post
if they had the disks then they probably wouldn't have this problem but most people who have a jailbroken ps3 download there games from a torrent site or copy the disk to there internal, therefor you need something to mirror that illegally downloaded game so sony doesn't realize, so they have multiman or IRISMAN to do that for them, plus multiman is an awesome homebrew to have it makes some things a bit easier, well for me that is.
02-27-2015, 05:29 PM #34
Ic3Cr34m
Little One
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
if you have had to buy a new CID then yes, but with you buying a new CID there is only hope you wont get banned again.

No, I already bought a new CID last night.
So what should I do?
02-27-2015, 05:48 PM #35
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by kingmerc View Post
so wait a minute can it be that all these ppl getting banned on 4.66 habib with the spoof has nothing to really do with the spoof but instead with the fact that sony has been making a huge effort to crack down on piracy and going after those people.... and 2 so if i switch to ferrox then i shouldnt have the problems with multiman or iris that these ppl are having cause i have a disc?

if you only use disks then yes you should be fine for now, but i'm sure that ferrox will fix the problem with multiman and irisman in the future.
02-27-2015, 06:04 PM #36
bacano115
Pokemon Trainer
I got banned also. I hear they went on a crazy banning wave yesterday. My psn account got banned also. I am super pissed about that. You think you can spot a brother out?
02-27-2015, 06:10 PM #37
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
i am sure they did there was alot of wierd stuff going on yesterday first anti cheat says someone was in SCTV and come to find out it was me wtf.... then both consoles got signed out yesterday while me and my wife was playing but i was able to log right back in. i thought for sure i was gonna wake up to a console ban which is why i think ferrox is sounding really good right now.
Originally posted by bacano115 View Post
I got banned also. I hear they went on a crazy banning wave yesterday. My psn account got banned also. I am super pissed about that. You think you can spot a brother out?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo