07-30-2016, 01:08 AM #1
ps3er
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); recently jailbroke a ps3 fat cechl01. e3 flash was good. installed rebug 4.80 rex as i have done in the past with no problems. setup all pkg files i need/wanted. installed games updates etc. when i tried to install d-rex it said data corrupted. it said this for all updates. tried rebug 3.55 and rebug 9.99 downgrader and still no luck. i relized that maybe qa flag might not have been toggled. went to rebug tool box and qa flag "not available." tried qa flag pkg and gives me error 80010017. tried button combo while hovering over network settings and still no go. rex only works and installs. can someone help please. thank you so much in advance.
07-30-2016, 01:26 AM #2
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by ps3er View Post
recently jailbroke a ps3 fat cechl01. e3 flash was good. installed rebug 4.80 rex as i have done in the past with no problems. setup all pkg files i need/wanted. installed games updates etc. when i tried to install d-rex it said data corrupted. it said this for all updates. tried rebug 3.55 and rebug 9.99 downgrader and still no luck. i relized that maybe qa flag might not have been toggled. went to rebug tool box and qa flag "not available." tried qa flag pkg and gives me error 80010017. tried button combo while hovering over network settings and still no go. rex only works and installs. can someone help please. thank you so much in advance.

you were supposed to install the qa flag pkg file on 3.55. There is a version for 4.xx but you'll have to google it and downgrade/install the right firmware version
07-30-2016, 03:40 AM #3
ps3er
Haxor!
it wont take anything right now. should I just format hdd and start over
07-30-2016, 05:11 AM #4
LaRip8
Mario!
it wont take anything right now. should I just format hdd and start over

try Rogero downgrader
07-30-2016, 05:12 AM #5
LaRip8
Mario!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
07-30-2016, 05:20 AM #6
recently jailbroke a ps3 fat cechl01. e3 flash was good. installed rebug 4.80 rex as i have done in the past with no problems. setup all pkg files i need/wanted. installed games updates etc. when i tried to install d-rex it said data corrupted. it said this for all updates. tried rebug 3.55 and rebug 9.99 downgrader and still no luck. i relized that maybe qa flag might not have been toggled. went to rebug tool box and qa flag "not available." tried qa flag pkg and gives me error 80010017. tried button combo while hovering over network settings and still no go. rex only works and installs. can someone help please. thank you so much in advance.

Go to 4.80 .install toolbox.go in toolbox. Enable toggle qa.than go debug setting and find System update debug make this on.restart ps3.
07-30-2016, 07:09 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

Make sure you have Toggle QA enabled in toolbox and are updating via safe mode. Are you on CEX or DEX?
07-30-2016, 01:26 PM #8
ps3er
Haxor!
cex right now. toggle qa wont work. it gives me error 80010017. the qa ootion in rebug isnt there it just says not available. should I format hdd and start over?
07-30-2016, 01:33 PM #9
cex right now. toggle qa wont work. it gives me error 80010017. the qa ootion in rebug isnt there it just says not available. should I format hdd and start over?

Install the toolbox from your cfw.delete the old one use the new one in install package files/ps3 folder.
07-30-2016, 06:24 PM #10
ps3er
Haxor!
still getting error code 80010017 "an error occured during the start operation" when trying to toggle qa with toggle qa pkg file. rebug toolbox has the option to toggle qa but it say unavailable. please help! should I just reformat hdd and start over?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo