07-30-2016, 01:08 AM #1
ps3er
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); recently jailbroke a ps3 fat cechl01. e3 flash was good. installed rebug 4.80 rex as i have done in the past with no problems. setup all pkg files i need/wanted. installed games updates etc. when i tried to install d-rex it said data corrupted. it said this for all updates. tried rebug 3.55 and rebug 9.99 downgrader and still no luck. i relized that maybe qa flag might not have been toggled. went to rebug tool box and qa flag "not available." tried qa flag pkg and gives me error 80010017. tried button combo while hovering over network settings and still no go. rex only works and installs. can someone help please. thank you so much in advance.
07-30-2016, 07:28 PM #11
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ps3er View Post
still getting error code 80010017 "an error occured during the start operation" when trying to toggle qa with toggle qa pkg file. rebug toolbox has the option to toggle qa but it say unavailable. please help! should I just reformat hdd and start over?

Download toolbox FULL for your cfw from You must login or register to view this content.
07-30-2016, 07:54 PM #12
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by ps3er View Post
still getting error code 80010017 "an error occured during the start operation" when trying to toggle qa with toggle qa pkg file. rebug toolbox has the option to toggle qa but it say unavailable. please help! should I just reformat hdd and start over?

Make sure you quote me back! Delete your current toolbox and get the latest full version. Then try to enable it again.
07-30-2016, 10:31 PM #13
ps3er
Haxor!
so i did a hdd format to fat32. put the hdd back and now its dead. starts up and shuts off with blinking red light. :( thanks for all your help anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo