07-08-2010, 11:27 PM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this will show you how to create your very own game library of games you purchased. This will save you alot of time specially if you deleted the patch or change your HDD or format it. for ex. i downloaded the WaW map packs to my computer and have them saved. say i format my HDD or it gets fried well i can now intsall all these map packs back into the new HDD by the time it would take to download the 1 map pack thru the ps3 when they are saved on my PC. so enjoy this little trick i will be making anew tutorial on how to Format your PS3 hdd in seconds.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKbM9gqNLBI]YouTube - Modern warfare 2 How save ps3 games on your pc and install them to your ps3[/ame]

The following user thanked ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

Mr slobkilla
07-09-2010, 02:31 AM #11
i always get the value cannot be null error and im putting in the right ip address. any help?
07-09-2010, 04:54 AM #12
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by ilikeitindabutt View Post
nope will not work like that.

Thank you for your question, but i dont think my comment made it clear-
what i ment is Back up on Blank dvd disc as a strorage. Like you Back up on your content on Laptop. IF not sorry if i been pain in ass.
07-09-2010, 05:49 AM #13
cs475x
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Valimen View Post
Hmm interesting. Well atleast this would not waste your 5 chances to download your bought content will it?

You don't have five chances to download purchased content, you have five slots on your account for multiple PS3s to be activated for use of purchased content--which is actually meant to be there for your own backup, not gamesharing.
07-09-2010, 11:03 AM #14
thank you alot
07-09-2010, 04:07 PM #15
iZach
Space Ninja
i don't understand this, explain.
07-09-2010, 04:20 PM #16
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by ilikeitindabutt View Post
hey guys this will show you how to create your very own game library of games you purchased. This will save you alot of time specially if you deleted the patch or change your hdd or format it. For ex. I downloaded the waw map packs to my computer and have them saved. Say i format my hdd or it gets fried well i can now intsall all these map packs back into the new hdd by the time it would take to download the 1 map pack thru the ps3 when they are saved on my pc. So enjoy this little trick i will be making anew tutorial on how to format your ps3 hdd in seconds.

You must login or register to view this content.

hey in theory if i do this can i put the dlc on usb and gameshare that way????
07-09-2010, 04:34 PM #17
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by ameht View Post
hey in theory if i do this can i put the dlc on usb and gameshare that way????

Only if that ps3 is 1 of the 5 active accounts then yes. i have never tried to used a ps3 that was not activated as one of the accounts and try and install it like that sounds like worth a try if it works like that then game sharing would be very possible
07-09-2010, 04:35 PM #18
xMrL
Gobble
this really helped thnx
07-10-2010, 07:05 PM #19
iZach
Space Ninja
i'm gonna try this, looks cool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo