07-08-2010, 11:27 PM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this will show you how to create your very own game library of games you purchased. This will save you alot of time specially if you deleted the patch or change your HDD or format it. for ex. i downloaded the WaW map packs to my computer and have them saved. say i format my HDD or it gets fried well i can now intsall all these map packs back into the new HDD by the time it would take to download the 1 map pack thru the ps3 when they are saved on my PC. so enjoy this little trick i will be making anew tutorial on how to Format your PS3 hdd in seconds.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKbM9gqNLBI]YouTube - Modern warfare 2 How save ps3 games on your pc and install them to your ps3[/ame]

The following user thanked ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

Mr slobkilla
07-11-2010, 04:35 AM #20
thanks for the info
07-11-2010, 10:58 AM #21
xImpulse
Little One
thanks for this, might try it when i get home :-)
07-11-2010, 11:45 AM #22
Wow thank you this is amazing im so glad i joined this website Smile
Good tut keep them up
07-12-2010, 07:17 PM #23
Surely using the leaked SDK or HDD decrypter would give someone with some skill the chance to 'change' who owns the package?
07-13-2010, 01:16 PM #24
Default Avatar
timm0n
I know you can share games with 5 other Ps3s.

Can you download a game you bought on PC, upload it and share it to anyone you want?

Please let me know thanks.

and if so, can anyone please please please share resurgence map pack with me?
07-15-2010, 07:51 PM #25
I saw this and my first thought was bypass 5 activations! Would it be possible to use this to say copy the 3 W@W map packs to your computer off a gameshare from your friend. Then you deactivate his account so you don't take up a slot and it will delete your downloads from him. Then you recopy the maps from your computer onto your playstation. We could just post the files on rapidshare or something and give maps, full games, and everything in the playstation store to anyone. Someone test this please.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo