07-09-2010, 12:15 AM #1
Durk
spending vbux, offer me..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, this is a video tut of mine on decrypting the HDD... I know there is alot of talk about pkg files n stuff at the moment but somebody asked me if we could have a tut anyway so thought I may aswell, dont hate Smile

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAk9Rt7NUKY]YouTube - Decrypting PS3 HDD Pt1[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jSTUqzugY]YouTube - Decrypting PS3 HDD Pt2[/ame]

Thanks
Last edited by Durk ; 07-09-2010 at 12:24 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Durk for this useful post:

Alfa, clankfan1, Cpt.S, ihaxgames, JATOCH, matrix ghost, morgan8088, Skylines, Spirant
07-13-2010, 08:48 AM #29
how do u acsess the MW2 or Cod4 patch (or any patch) in HxD editor cause i want to modify them like hunter 128 did?
07-13-2010, 08:38 PM #30
benzy
Little One
nicee tut its benzy here check on youtube comments , doesnt the pkg get decrypted when you do the HDD
07-15-2010, 10:03 AM #31
it doesnt work for me....
07-15-2010, 05:17 PM #32
dm430
I defeated!
Originally posted by Durk View Post
Hi, this is a video tut of mine on decrypting the HDD... I know there is alot of talk about pkg files n stuff at the moment but somebody asked me if we could have a tut anyway so thought I may aswell, dont hate Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks

Hey durk its dm430 how are you doing just thought of something and wanted to tell you becuase it dont feel like doing this right now.
have you tried any data recovery programs? else who said we ever have to take the data out of the bin leave it in the decrypted .bin file edit the file and then fix headers and checksum. hope this helps have not tried but if it works rep
07-15-2010, 05:34 PM #33
Durk
Originally posted by dm430 View Post
Hey durk its dm430 how are you doing just thought of something and wanted to tell you becuase it dont feel like doing this right now.
have you tried any data recovery programs? else who said we ever have to take the data out of the bin leave it in the decrypted .bin file edit the file and then fix headers and checksum. hope this helps have not tried but if it works rep

I have stopped doing all this modded lobby shiz, too many people claiming their theories to be 100% correct and all these theories are completely different... its doing my head in lol
07-15-2010, 07:21 PM #34
dm430
I defeated!
I have stopped doing all this modded lobby shiz, too many people claiming their theories to be 100% correct and all these theories are completely different... its doing my head in lol

na bud keep doing what your doing i was just thinking about it today and wanted to try it but dont feel like doing it agin :P

if you could send me the bin i would be very happy

good luck
07-15-2010, 08:28 PM #35
Durk
na bud keep doing what your doing i was just thinking about it today and wanted to try it but dont feel like doing it agin :P

if you could send me the bin i would be very happy

good luck

07-15-2010, 08:30 PM #36
dm430
I defeated!

hey thanks bud and has any one maped out the full sdk? and are there tools for posbly decrypting other file ie saves ?
07-15-2010, 08:36 PM #37
Durk
hey thanks bud and has any one maped out the full sdk? and are there tools for posbly decrypting other file ie saves ?

a full sdk is on the site, not a clue about other tools...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo