07-09-2010, 12:15 AM #1
Durk
spending vbux, offer me..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, this is a video tut of mine on decrypting the HDD... I know there is alot of talk about pkg files n stuff at the moment but somebody asked me if we could have a tut anyway so thought I may aswell, dont hate Smile

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAk9Rt7NUKY]YouTube - Decrypting PS3 HDD Pt1[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jSTUqzugY]YouTube - Decrypting PS3 HDD Pt2[/ame]

Thanks
Last edited by Durk ; 07-09-2010 at 12:24 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Durk for this useful post:

Alfa, clankfan1, Cpt.S, ihaxgames, JATOCH, matrix ghost, morgan8088, Skylines, Spirant
07-15-2010, 08:38 PM #38
dm430
I defeated!
Originally posted by Durk View Post
a full sdk is on the site, not a clue about other tools...

i know i have the full sdk i was just wondering about the other stuff Winky Winky
hmm. well i guess i will start mapin out the sdk
07-16-2010, 02:23 AM #39
Warriors-5
Do a barrel roll!
nice manClaps
07-18-2010, 11:54 PM #40
Cpt.S
Banned
Hi, this is a video tut of mine on decrypting the HDD... I know there is alot of talk about pkg files n stuff at the moment but somebody asked me if we could have a tut anyway so thought I may aswell, dont hate Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks

You, Cpt.Jay and I could do this.
You know all about decrypting/encrypting, Cpt.Jay and I know the rest.

If we put our heads together we could do this.

Let me know if you want in Winky Winky
07-19-2010, 10:21 PM #41
Thanks but what exactly does this do if we still don't know how to make challenge lobbies?
07-19-2010, 10:24 PM #42
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Upload .bin maybe?
07-19-2010, 10:28 PM #43
Durk
Originally posted by EliteGunnerz View Post
Thanks but what exactly does this do if we still don't know how to make challenge lobbies?

Possibly part of what needs to be done to do challenge lobbies... one of the theories was HDD decryption etc. so I made a tut on it

Originally posted by IDontbreak View Post
Upload .bin maybe?

go back a page
07-19-2010, 10:33 PM #44
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Possibly part of what needs to be done to do challenge lobbies... one of the theories was HDD decryption etc. so I made a tut on it

go back a page

Noticed now =P
Anyway are you trying to mess even further to achieve the goal to make a modded lobby =?
07-19-2010, 10:35 PM #45
Durk
Originally posted by IDontbreak View Post
Noticed now =P
Anyway are you trying to mess even further to achieve the goal to make a modded lobby =?

nah I have stopped properly trying, I think you need more than 1 PS3 and I only have 1 so dont think im going to be able to do it
07-19-2010, 10:44 PM #46
Spirant
Bounty hunter
Awesome tutorial! +Rep for you ! <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo