02-11-2009, 05:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Japanese people can have TWO PSN ids.

were it says input your playstation ID here :

and above that when you completed your account set up it will alow you to use another one whtas why people see people with the same name in games.

Its NOT a hack or a exploit its just becasue Japanese people are more 'lucky' than the EU or the US in getting this privilege in changing your 2nd PSN ID.

(Just thought I would vent some steam becasue I can't stand people moaning that they can't change your PSN ID )
Last edited by Oc ; 04-09-2009 at 07:34 AM.

The following user thanked The_hitman for this useful post:

x Panda x
02-11-2009, 10:05 PM #2
That does suck im planning on getting a new user for LordOfSpoon to MyBallKilledMe...
02-11-2009, 10:32 PM #3
Rage
NGU Original
Originally posted by hitman View Post
I come across some dumb arsed f**ks so let me explain.

Japanese people can have TWO PSN ids.

were it says input your playstation ID here :

and above that when you completed your account set up it will alow you to use another one whtas why people see people with the same name in games.

Its NOT a hack or a exploit its just becasue Japanese people are more 'lucky' than the EU or the US in getting this privilege in changing your 2nd PSN ID.

(Just thought I would vent some steam becasue I can't stand people moaning that they can't change your PSN ID )

Lol its not because Japanese are lucky. Its simply because the Playstation company is japanese so obviously there going to get more.
02-13-2009, 06:59 PM #4
drunkenrepublicn
NGU Retired Staff
that sucks, the one and only time I wish I was japanese
02-13-2009, 10:39 PM #5
LegenD
Proxze
Can they change it any time?
02-14-2009, 02:04 PM #6
Ryan094
Gym leader
Originally posted by LegenD View Post
Can they change it any time?

Yes, any time! Although you don't have to be Japanese to make a Japanese account, just go make a Japanese one.
02-15-2009, 05:03 PM #7
x Panda x
Little One
Originally posted by drunkenrepublicn View Post
that sucks, the one and only time I wish I was japanese

lol , Smile
haha
04-06-2009, 02:10 PM #8
ha ha yr all so wrong they dont have 2 psn's they have a screen name and a psn wen u sign into psn your yr old 1 will cum back up add me X_connorsufc_X
or X_CONNORSUFC123_X i cant remember which 1 works i have stars
04-06-2009, 02:54 PM #9
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
anyone in the world can make a japanese account, anyone! and you can change your psn but its still your original name in online gameplay. Only people on ur friends list can see youve changed name not ppl online playing you coz its still the original one you created
04-07-2009, 07:53 PM #10
i have a jap account and when i change it only i see that its different, everyone on my friends list see it still as an original. I tryed to fool a friend and make him think i was an hacker but it only resulted in me embaressing myself..lol anyone out there that can help me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo