02-11-2009, 05:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Japanese people can have TWO PSN ids.

were it says input your playstation ID here :

and above that when you completed your account set up it will alow you to use another one whtas why people see people with the same name in games.

Its NOT a hack or a exploit its just becasue Japanese people are more 'lucky' than the EU or the US in getting this privilege in changing your 2nd PSN ID.

(Just thought I would vent some steam becasue I can't stand people moaning that they can't change your PSN ID )
Last edited by Oc ; 04-09-2009 at 07:34 AM.

The following user thanked The_hitman for this useful post:

x Panda x
04-08-2009, 01:15 AM #11
Originally posted by jaymir22 View Post
i have a jap account and when i change it only i see that its different, everyone on my friends list see it still as an original. I tryed to fool a friend and make him think i was an hacker but it only resulted in me embaressing myself..lol anyone out there that can help me

It doesn't work if you go on a game, it changes to your original one, so you just need to stay in the main lobby :/
04-08-2009, 02:46 AM #12
Originally posted by lloydee7 View Post
It doesn't work if you go on a game, it changes to your original one, so you just need to stay in the main lobby :/

I didn't do it while I was in the game, I was on the xmb..add me
On psn to help me and tell me if I did it or not,
TRUCK_JAM. I know it's pretty gay...it was last
Minute but hey if this works it will be changed:P LOL
Last edited by jaymir22 ; 04-08-2009 at 02:50 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo