02-21-2011, 02:25 PM #1
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if your using charles and ps3dns bypass to bypass 3.55

if u got to system update it will come up "new update 3.56"

whilst charles is running go to system update and update via internet "BUT DONT UPDATE"

go back to charles and go to "https://duk01.ps3.update.playstation.net"

right click on this and click on "BLACK LIST"

then if u go back to system update via internet

u will get an error message "an error occured during connection to the server a connection to the http proxy could not be established"

and doing this doesnt sign u out of psn neither its just a little pretective measure to ensure u dont or somebody else accidently updates your ps3 without u knowing

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked -O-Z-Z-A-8-8- for this useful post:

SupaTrollioBros
02-21-2011, 02:26 PM #2
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by lee20 View Post
if your using charles and ps3dns bypass to bypass 3.55

if u got to system update it will come up "new update 3.56"

whilst charles is running go to system update and update via internet "BUT DONT UPDATE"

go back to charles and go to "https://duk01.ps3.update.playstation.net"

right click on this and click on "BLACK LIST"

then if u go back to system update via internet

u will get an error message "an error occured during connection to the server a connection to the http proxy could not be established"

and doing this doesnt sign u out of psn neither its just a little pretective measure to ensure u dont or somebody else accidently updates your ps3 without u knowing

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

How is it possible to accidently install an update? I mean, you get a notification.......... ?
02-21-2011, 02:28 PM #3
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by izyehboy View Post
How is it possible to accidently install an update? I mean, you get a notification.......... ?

it will stop other people updating your ps3 my step brother was and is always goin on my ps3 without me knowing so i no that no 1 is goin to update my ps3
02-21-2011, 02:31 PM #4
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
it will stop other people updating your ps3 my step brother was and is always goin on my ps3 without me knowing so i no that no 1 is goin to update my ps3

Ah k, if you look at it that way... Then is better to block the connection yeah.
02-21-2011, 02:34 PM #5
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Ah k, if you look at it that way... Then is better to block the connection yeah.

like i said "protective measure" ive read so many post about accidently updated to 3.56" so if u black list the connection to the update at least u know that it cant be updated via internet
02-21-2011, 02:38 PM #6
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
like i said "protective measure" ive read so many post about accidently updated to 3.56" so if u black list the connection to the update at least u know that it cant be updated via internet

Well, accidently is something else then having other people behind your ps3 updating the shit out of it. Accidently is more like a "oh shit i cant wait to game so imma keep pressing xxxxxxxxxx" way... But this method is good to prevent it from happening either way. Good post.
02-21-2011, 03:29 PM #7
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Well, accidently is something else then having other people behind your ps3 updating the shit out of it. Accidently is more like a "oh shit i cant wait to game so imma keep pressing xxxxxxxxxx" way... But this method is good to prevent it from happening either way. Good post.

Or someone goes on and sees there is an update somehow and updates it? Like say he knows the 3.56 FW came out and he likes oh 3.55 better update.
02-21-2011, 07:12 PM #8
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by tP
Or someone goes on and sees there is an update somehow and updates it? Like say he knows the 3.56 FW came out and he likes oh 3.55 better update.

exactly my point stops unwanted updates without u knowing about them bcoz u would be the only 1 to no that its blacklisted threw charles
02-21-2011, 09:42 PM #9
irish-sid
Bounty hunter
You have to be a retard to "accidentally" update. Not only do you have a notification pop up, you also have to download it. THEN accept the T&Cs BEFORE it even begins installing.
02-21-2011, 10:02 PM #10
xD3-
Hurah!
You have to be dumb to update. and Proxy's dont work anymore

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo