02-21-2011, 02:25 PM #1
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if your using charles and ps3dns bypass to bypass 3.55

if u got to system update it will come up "new update 3.56"

whilst charles is running go to system update and update via internet "BUT DONT UPDATE"

go back to charles and go to "https://duk01.ps3.update.playstation.net"

right click on this and click on "BLACK LIST"

then if u go back to system update via internet

u will get an error message "an error occured during connection to the server a connection to the http proxy could not be established"

and doing this doesnt sign u out of psn neither its just a little pretective measure to ensure u dont or somebody else accidently updates your ps3 without u knowing

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked -O-Z-Z-A-8-8- for this useful post:

SupaTrollioBros
02-21-2011, 11:10 PM #11
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
You have to be dumb to update. and Proxy's dont work anymore

they dont work anymore STFU so how come im online using charles dumbass btw its 11.00pm on 21/02/2011 and im online using ps3dns and charles

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by sid View Post
You have to be a retard to "accidentally" update. Not only do you have a notification pop up, you also have to download it. THEN accept the T&Cs BEFORE it even begins installing.

did u actually read all the posts in this thread i posted this to help people who have other people living in there house and have multiple people use the ps3 and with the update link blacklisted the update cant b applyed because it cant be downloaded

u no what i hope somebody updates your ps3 if your on 3.55 and then u will b like "o i wish i would of blacklisted that link"

look m8 i found this out this afternoon when i was messing around between pc and ps3

its a nice little find so i thought i would post it

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

You have to be a retard to "accidentally" update. Not only do you have a notification pop up, you also have to download it. THEN accept the T&Cs BEFORE it even begins installing.

did u actually read all the posts in this thread i posted this to help people who have other people living in there house and have multiple people use the ps3 and with the update link blacklisted the update cant b applyed because it cant be downloaded

u no what i hope somebody updates your ps3 if your on 3.55 and then u will b like "o i wish i would of blacklisted that link"

look m8 i found this out this afternoon when i was messing around between pc and ps3

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

hmm i seem to have posted this 2 many times woops lol
02-22-2011, 12:23 AM #12
irish-sid
Bounty hunter
EDIT: <Awesome faceeleted> Can't be arsed. Congrats on your find. I hope it is of some use to people.
02-22-2011, 02:31 PM #13
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by lee20 View Post
if your using charles and ps3dns bypass to bypass 3.55

if u got to system update it will come up "new update 3.56"

Oh and btw, its could be even more easier.
When you access your router and you have a section called something like Parental Control or Web Block or whatever, just add the url to that. Only downside is the pc cant access the url too... But then again, why the **** you wanna go that url with a pc :P

When i was on CFW, i had it setup like this;

You must login or register to view this content.

Thus blocking every url containing "playstation". Even google. Sins almost anyone uses the word PS3 anyway, that didnt rly matter.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo