Post: Idea: Challenge Lobbies on OFW (We need some CFW users)
04-01-2011, 03:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, you see I came up with this brilliant Idea to back up my PS3 and put a patch on it then restore. But, all the code is stored in .txt and takes forever to open as it is such a big file! Ok, now to get to the point we need CFW users to get their PS3's with MW2 patches and other patches for other games Back Up and upload it online and we download and restore! Just make sure you have your own backed up so when you want to go back to your Previous gamesaves you can! This is just an Idea that I thought was brilliant but there is always flaws in my ides so please leave feedback please don't flame.

Well, since this is a debate now I thought we could test it! Some say it has to read the PS ID for the PS4 but, I'm sure starting dev's could even change a PS ID... So anyone with a CFW willing to upload a to a torrent?
Last edited by Arman M. ; 04-01-2011 at 10:30 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Arman M. for this useful post:

hacker103, killerFBI123, lynch_96, Prince Perciful
04-01-2011, 11:04 AM #11
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Won't work. Backups are unique per-console. If we could do this, then it means sony really are retarded. Thanks for trying anyways..

Then how can people pirate the games if they are unique to console??

Or do I fail to understand what you are trying to convey? (Probably that..)
04-01-2011, 11:08 AM #12
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Originally posted by xX View Post
Then how can people pirate the games if they are unique to console??

Or do I fail to understand what you are trying to convey? (Probably that..)

From what i have found, the backups are encrypted, and use a key unique to each console. Games are not unique to a console. If that were true, you would need to give your serial number and only be able to order online so they could burn a disc unique to you. That would also destroy the ability to rent games. Sony is try that, but using serial keys instead..

What makes you think games are unique to a console anyways?
04-01-2011, 11:39 AM #13
Joshhyyy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by Goblom View Post
PS... Wrong Section Please go to the Challenge Lobby Section because this isn't a hack/exploit

chill out backseat mod

The following user thanked Joshhyyy- for this useful post:

basser1
04-01-2011, 12:51 PM #14
FuzeCraft
Livestreamer!
might work but i dont know
04-01-2011, 01:03 PM #15
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
great idea but your a few months late.. its been tried and tested before the PS3 Jailbreak was even out and its a dead end...

Next theory pl0x No
04-01-2011, 04:27 PM #16
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
I know you are a OFW user that doesnt have a CFW PS3, but no... there no need **** up the online community anymore, specially with all the noobs. It is fine the way it is right now, wanna hack, get another PS3
04-01-2011, 04:51 PM #17
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
OMFG THIS WILL NOT WORK!!! THIS HAS BEEN POSTED SOOOO MANY TIMES!!! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be a dick but really, d use the search button.

he was suggesting it you dont have to get all agressive a simple "its been posted already thanks any way for trying to help tho" WHO LOOKS LIKE A TWAT NOW
04-01-2011, 04:56 PM #18
MateoGodlike
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Taco
Ok, you see I came up with this brilliant Idea to back up my PS3 and put a patch on it then restore. But, all the code is stored in .txt and takes forever to open as it is such a big file! Ok, now to get to the point we need CFW users to get their PS3's with MW2 patches and other patches for other games Back Up and upload it online and we download and restore! Just make sure you have your own backed up so when you want to go back to your Previous gamesaves you can! This is just an Idea that I thought was brilliant but there is always flaws in my ides so please leave feedback please don't flame.

Doesnt work.
04-01-2011, 08:35 PM #19
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Wont work sorry bro Happy
Nice try though :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo