Post: Idea: Challenge Lobbies on OFW (We need some CFW users)
04-01-2011, 03:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, you see I came up with this brilliant Idea to back up my PS3 and put a patch on it then restore. But, all the code is stored in .txt and takes forever to open as it is such a big file! Ok, now to get to the point we need CFW users to get their PS3's with MW2 patches and other patches for other games Back Up and upload it online and we download and restore! Just make sure you have your own backed up so when you want to go back to your Previous gamesaves you can! This is just an Idea that I thought was brilliant but there is always flaws in my ides so please leave feedback please don't flame.

Well, since this is a debate now I thought we could test it! Some say it has to read the PS ID for the PS4 but, I'm sure starting dev's could even change a PS ID... So anyone with a CFW willing to upload a to a torrent?
Last edited by Arman M. ; 04-01-2011 at 10:30 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Arman M. for this useful post:

hacker103, killerFBI123, lynch_96, Prince Perciful
04-01-2011, 08:46 PM #20
There is another way to make Challenge lobbies work on OFW.
Just install a CFW, upload the patch to your ps3 and then update your system to the OFW. The patch is still there. Thats how I did it
04-01-2011, 08:59 PM #21
Prince Perciful
In / Out Shake It All About...
Originally posted by Taco
Ok, you see I came up with this brilliant Idea to back up my PS3 and put a patch on it then restore. But, all the code is stored in .txt and takes forever to open as it is such a big file! Ok, now to get to the point we need CFW users to get their PS3's with MW2 patches and other patches for other games Back Up and upload it online and we download and restore! Just make sure you have your own backed up so when you want to go back to your Previous gamesaves you can! This is just an Idea that I thought was brilliant but there is always flaws in my ides so please leave feedback please don't flame.

Posted before. Sorry mate.. But you were a bit slow on this one.
04-01-2011, 09:24 PM #22
Originally posted by Taco
Ok, you see I came up with this brilliant Idea to back up my PS3 and put a patch on it then restore. But, all the code is stored in .txt and takes forever to open as it is such a big file! Ok, now to get to the point we need CFW users to get their PS3's with MW2 patches and other patches for other games Back Up and upload it online and we download and restore! Just make sure you have your own backed up so when you want to go back to your Previous gamesaves you can! This is just an Idea that I thought was brilliant but there is always flaws in my ides so please leave feedback please don't flame.

Sorry bro it wont work becasue for some stupid reason the playstatio 3 can recognize what was backed up and if it come from a different ps3 it wont work the first thing it does it checks the ps id and console to see if it matches :( BTW uploading a backup could be about 8GB to 80 GB or more :O!!
04-02-2011, 12:16 AM #23
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by driftkdd View Post
he was suggesting it you dont have to get all agressive a simple "its been posted already thanks any way for trying to help tho" WHO LOOKS LIKE A TWAT NOW

Do have any idea how many times people have asked this? It's sooo annoying that people come with the same idea over and over and always post a thread about it. Instead of wasting people's time, they just ask someone who knows what they're talking about.
04-02-2011, 12:38 AM #24
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Back ups only work for the PS3 it was backed up onto. End of story.
04-02-2011, 07:16 AM #25
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post
Do have any idea how many times people have asked this? It's sooo annoying that people come with the same idea over and over and always post a thread about it. Instead of wasting people's time, they just ask someone who knows what they're talking about.

i wasnt askin im telling
04-02-2011, 07:20 AM #26
emsp
Space Ninja
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post

u notice he put ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo