Post: Idea: Challenge Lobbies on OFW (We need some CFW users)
04-01-2011, 03:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, you see I came up with this brilliant Idea to back up my PS3 and put a patch on it then restore. But, all the code is stored in .txt and takes forever to open as it is such a big file! Ok, now to get to the point we need CFW users to get their PS3's with MW2 patches and other patches for other games Back Up and upload it online and we download and restore! Just make sure you have your own backed up so when you want to go back to your Previous gamesaves you can! This is just an Idea that I thought was brilliant but there is always flaws in my ides so please leave feedback please don't flame.

Well, since this is a debate now I thought we could test it! Some say it has to read the PS ID for the PS4 but, I'm sure starting dev's could even change a PS ID... So anyone with a CFW willing to upload a to a torrent?
Last edited by Arman M. ; 04-01-2011 at 10:30 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Arman M. for this useful post:

hacker103, killerFBI123, lynch_96, Prince Perciful
04-01-2011, 03:56 AM #2
Hmm this is actually somewhat cleaver and possibly will work
04-01-2011, 03:58 AM #3
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
OMFG THIS WILL NOT WORK!!! THIS HAS BEEN POSTED SOOOO MANY TIMES!!! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be a dick but really, d use the search button.

The following user thanked TheFallen for this useful post:

CodingNation
04-01-2011, 04:08 AM #4
Goblom
Gym leader
Originally posted by Taco
Ok, you see I came up with this brilliant Idea to back up my PS3 and put a patch on it then restore. But, all the code is stored in .txt and takes forever to open as it is such a big file! Ok, now to get to the point we need CFW users to get their PS3's with MW2 patches and other patches for other games Back Up and upload it online and we download and restore! Just make sure you have your own backed up so when you want to go back to your Previous gamesaves you can! This is just an Idea that I thought was brilliant but there is always flaws in my ides so please leave feedback please don't flame.

PS... Wrong Section Please go to the Challenge Lobby Section because this isn't a hack/exploit
04-01-2011, 04:27 AM #5
JTidler
Can’t trickshot me!
yeah its a good idea but its been tryed and posted meny times sorry m8
04-01-2011, 06:43 AM #6
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
This is a pritty good idea man im stll on 3.55 so if u need any help let me know
04-01-2011, 06:46 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
instead of hating on the thread why dont people just report the post and a mod will removin it, surely this'll clear our forum up of all this junk? maybe its what we need to start doing?

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

TheFallen
04-01-2011, 08:05 AM #8
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
Won't work. Backups are unique per-console. If we could do this, then it means sony really are retarded. Thanks for trying anyways..

The following user thanked pcfreak30 for this useful post:

Implicit
04-01-2011, 10:43 AM #9
Superchunk
Are you high?
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
Won't work. Backups are unique per-console. If we could do this, then it means sony really are retarded. Thanks for trying anyways..

what makes them unique per console? cant we edit the value of the console (like serial number if thats what is making it unique?)
04-01-2011, 10:45 AM #10
mrbonno
High Like a Cheese Spliff
whats the point in challenge lobbies anyway

The following 2 users say thank you to mrbonno for this useful post:

Implicit, killerFBI123

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo