12-20-2012, 08:46 AM #1
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, ladies and gents, the way I see it sony will soon patch my console unban method, in my opinion it will be possible to work around the patch, I however won't release it publicly.

What I will however give you is : PS Unban, this is a tool to Unban your ps3 on both 4.21 and 3.55 firmwares (different pkg's) (the 4.21 should work on both but meh), no console ID needed.

If it gets fixed i'll patch it a few times.

GUIDE:

Install "PS_Unban v0.2" On your PS3. (Delete any older PS_Unban app)

Update:

Rebug v4.21 / Rogero V4.30 Compatibility fixed:
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

3.55 Version:
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: Blackscreen fix new -

3.55 version - You must login or register to view this content.
4.21/ 4.30 - You must login or register to view this content.

#0x00

Only use the Blackscreen fix versions IF you have blackscreen issue, chances are you won't be able to read instructions (On black screen fix)

Once you have installed PS Unban, run it.

When it opens,

Press X if your on firmware 4.21
OR
Press the start button if your on 3.55
OR
Press the Square if your on 4.30

The application will then unban you and close automatically.

You can now sign into PSN.

This was created by me so for the love of god don't start dishing donations out to people or what not, since people are trying to claim donations for my work -__-

Donations to me however would be appreciated if you want it kept up-to-date.

Donate now for unique private build... much longer before banned.

P.S - This has to be ran everytime PS3 is started, I might release semi-perma unban in future.

~0x00
Last edited by 0x00 ; 12-22-2012 at 01:37 PM.

The following 127 users say thank you to 0x00 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Hazz-, -Nathan-, .BrainzModding, iTruceFret, RAB, ℳaTiCz, ★┣XBSRocksX┤★, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, abdullahjwz070, ALEKZx--, AMNE, BASEBALL4EVER12, Dank, bianca760619, bigit1029, blackhawk34, BrinkerzHD, C-J, BLiNDzZ, Chaizm, deneo24, Choco, CMG, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Crimson_Khaos, cuetto, Daddy, Dan94, darkprince123, Daweeyz, DGKMoDzHD, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, Dr. Mayham, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Habeeb, Flamby, forcer911, Foxhoundz3, FuntCase, Ali D Killer, Gian_, GJx, gorgoth, Hack Pack, HelpmeplzPLZ, hkownz, HonuCinema, iDevilQ8i, IIFusiionsII, iLennyBhoyx, ImIrIsH, iMrDannyModz, jack4au, Jared, Jarvis123 xOGx, joni_djESP, jwm614, Kyzhh, lilkid666, LockedName, Loxy, ltsDark, M33-_-Firmware, Machiavelli_23, matt0897, MerkFTW, method1278, MiNDTH3G4P, moah9998, modernuser, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, MxModz1, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nohcho_95, noobzilla, Vince, paki4life, Jango, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, RealTimeEditz, Reaper, reaperburns88, SALEM-x, ICS Vortex, SavageRising, SC58, Shark, sithxnew and 27 other users.
12-20-2012, 08:44 PM #56
hibye3
Hurah!
Fuck I need this for 4.21! BTW I'm 14 a kid and all I wanted to do was fucking play NFS Most wanted online but noo this has to be patched and I got my 4.21 rebug CFW console ban because I used a emulator while online fuck!!
12-20-2012, 08:46 PM #57
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Fuck I need this for 4.21! BTW I'm 14 a kid and all I wanted to do was fucking play NFS Most wanted online but noo this has to be patched and I got my 4.21 rebug CFW console ban because I used a emulator while online fuck!!

My console got banned because of NFSMW online.
Btw you got GTA IV? Let's play together.
12-20-2012, 08:48 PM #58
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by HelpmeplzPLZ View Post
My console got banned because of NFSMW online.
Btw you got GTA IV? Let's play together.

Yes I gots dat GTA 4.
12-20-2012, 08:49 PM #59
Yes I gots dat GTA 4.

Cool, let's play,
Add me "Nayeff" now :p
12-20-2012, 08:54 PM #60
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight

Why would you play an emulator online... what do you not understand about DONT USE HOMEBREW WHILE ONLINE WITH CFW.... your prolly the dumb fuck who got tehLaggyKids consoleid banned too huh... FACE fuckin PALM... stupid noobz these days

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

New York BOY !

The following user groaned Eddie Mac for this awful post:

hibye3
12-20-2012, 08:56 PM #61
Originally posted by eddie
Why would you play an emulator online... what do you not understand about DONT USE HOMEBREW WHILE ONLINE WITH CFW.... your prolly the dumb fuck who got tehLaggyKids consoleid banned too huh... FACE fuckin PALM... stupid noobz these days

This, This, and fucking this.

Btw note to self bro, there are a lot of dumb people on this site :(

EDIT: The stupid kid didn't even THANK The Thread.

Typical leech.
12-20-2012, 09:03 PM #62
hibye3
Hurah!

Listen here you fucking bastard, I used my own cfw online and what I do with it isn't your fucking problem! Also I got my own consoleid ban so fuck off buddy!

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Typical leech.

You talking about me? Because if you...

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Oh and also my CFW got ban over a month ago so...

The following user groaned hibye3 for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
12-20-2012, 09:07 PM #63
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Listen here you fucking bastard, I used my own cfw online and what do with it isn't your fucking problem! Also I got my own consoleid ban so fuck off buddy!

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Try again kid you used this and got it banned for all of us... what you do with your CFW is none of my bussiness but dont go using these methods and fuck it all up for the community... basterd? lol grow up kid your obviously slow in the brain

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Typical leech.

LOL im just so pissed he got this method F-ed over and prolly was the one who got TehLaggyKids consoleid banned cuz it dont work anymore.. i just wish people like this would GTFO

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

FallofReach, SALEM-x
12-20-2012, 09:09 PM #64
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Listen here you fucking bastard, I used my own cfw online and what I do with it isn't your fucking problem! Also I got my own consoleid ban so fuck off buddy!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Oh and also my CFW got ban over a month ago so...

What does CFW being banned months ago have to do with anything? Its you or people like you that ruin the fix or patches for all of us... GTFO.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo