12-20-2012, 08:46 AM #1
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, ladies and gents, the way I see it sony will soon patch my console unban method, in my opinion it will be possible to work around the patch, I however won't release it publicly.

What I will however give you is : PS Unban, this is a tool to Unban your ps3 on both 4.21 and 3.55 firmwares (different pkg's) (the 4.21 should work on both but meh), no console ID needed.

If it gets fixed i'll patch it a few times.

GUIDE:

Install "PS_Unban v0.2" On your PS3. (Delete any older PS_Unban app)

Update:

Rebug v4.21 / Rogero V4.30 Compatibility fixed:
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

3.55 Version:
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: Blackscreen fix new -

3.55 version - You must login or register to view this content.
4.21/ 4.30 - You must login or register to view this content.

#0x00

Only use the Blackscreen fix versions IF you have blackscreen issue, chances are you won't be able to read instructions (On black screen fix)

Once you have installed PS Unban, run it.

When it opens,

Press X if your on firmware 4.21
OR
Press the start button if your on 3.55
OR
Press the Square if your on 4.30

The application will then unban you and close automatically.

You can now sign into PSN.

This was created by me so for the love of god don't start dishing donations out to people or what not, since people are trying to claim donations for my work -__-

Donations to me however would be appreciated if you want it kept up-to-date.

Donate now for unique private build... much longer before banned.

P.S - This has to be ran everytime PS3 is started, I might release semi-perma unban in future.

~0x00
Last edited by 0x00 ; 12-22-2012 at 01:37 PM.

The following 127 users say thank you to 0x00 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Hazz-, -Nathan-, .BrainzModding, iTruceFret, RAB, ℳaTiCz, ★┣XBSRocksX┤★, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, abdullahjwz070, ALEKZx--, AMNE, BASEBALL4EVER12, Dank, bianca760619, bigit1029, blackhawk34, BrinkerzHD, C-J, BLiNDzZ, Chaizm, deneo24, Choco, CMG, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Crimson_Khaos, cuetto, Daddy, Dan94, darkprince123, Daweeyz, DGKMoDzHD, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, Dr. Mayham, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Habeeb, Flamby, forcer911, Foxhoundz3, FuntCase, Ali D Killer, Gian_, GJx, gorgoth, Hack Pack, HelpmeplzPLZ, hkownz, HonuCinema, iDevilQ8i, IIFusiionsII, iLennyBhoyx, ImIrIsH, iMrDannyModz, jack4au, Jared, Jarvis123 xOGx, joni_djESP, jwm614, Kyzhh, lilkid666, LockedName, Loxy, ltsDark, M33-_-Firmware, Machiavelli_23, matt0897, MerkFTW, method1278, MiNDTH3G4P, moah9998, modernuser, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, MxModz1, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nohcho_95, noobzilla, Vince, paki4life, Jango, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, RealTimeEditz, Reaper, reaperburns88, SALEM-x, ICS Vortex, SavageRising, SC58, Shark, sithxnew and 27 other users.
12-20-2012, 03:20 PM #38
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by 0x00 View Post
Okay, ladies and gents, the way I see it sony will soon patch my console unban method, in my opinion it will be possible to work around the patch, I however won't release it publicly.

What I will however give you is : PS Unban, this is a tool to Unban your ps3 on both 4.21 and 3.55 firmwares (different pkg's) (the 4.21 should work on both but meh), no console ID needed.

GUIDE:

Install either "PS_Unban v0.1(4.21).pkg" OR "PS_Unban v0.1(3.55).pkg on your PS3.

PS Unban (3.55) - You must login or register to view this content.

Update: 4.21 Version Tested and Fixed, it's now out of beta.

PS Unban (4.21) - You must login or register to view this content.

(The 4.21 should work on both firmwares).

When it opens,

OR

This was created by me so for the love of god don't start dishing donations out to people or what not, since people are trying to claim donations for my work -__-

I still require a tidy 4.30 LV2 dump to make it compatible with 4.30 if anyone wants to send me one.

P.S - This has to be ran everytime PS3 is started, I might release semi-perma unban in future.

P.P.S - The 4.21 release is still beta, let me know if any issues occur.

~0x00

i cannot even install this pkg xD gives me error 8001002C :S im on rebug 4.21 btw..
repacked the pkg and it installed fine but now i get black screen xD

ok now i give up i have repacked and resigned everything and i still get black screen good try tho m8 Smile
Last edited by riggstq ; 12-20-2012 at 03:45 PM.
12-20-2012, 03:43 PM #39
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
Update: I'm aware of the black screen error, I will be fixing it tonight, i'm not sure what the cause is could people with the error please PM me the following:

Current FW
When the Black Screen occurs
If you have downgraded
PS3 model

Riggs, are you using the latest 4.21 version? (Make sure you haven't accidently downloaded 3.55)

#0x00
12-20-2012, 03:58 PM #40
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Update: I'm aware of the black screen error, I will be fixing it tonight, i'm not sure what the cause is could people with the error please PM me the following:

Current FW
When the Black Screen occurs
If you have downgraded
PS3 model

Riggs, are you using the latest 4.21 version? (Make sure you haven't accidently downloaded 3.55)

#0x00

yeah man ive got the updated 4.21 version i tried to install got errors repacked now i get blackscreen :|
ps3 model: CECHG03
curret fw: rebug 4.21 CEX (iwill be switching to dex to test as soon as i get it working on cex)
downgrade status: nope only with pups no hardware flashers
blackscreen: happens as soon as i boot it

you think it might have something to do with the fact my ps3 has a nand flash and not a nor flash?
12-20-2012, 04:28 PM #41
shaneod
I defeated!
You're probably not going to answer, as it may speed up the process of Sony patching it, but..
How does it work?
12-20-2012, 04:56 PM #42
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
Update:

Blackscreen error may be fixed.
Added Rogero 4.30 compatibility.

No more LV2 dumps needed, I will release soon.

#0x00
12-20-2012, 05:19 PM #43
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
"Added Rogero 4.30 compatibility"
Nice I will test that later
12-20-2012, 05:21 PM #44
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by justeve View Post
"Added Rogero 4.30 compatibility"
Nice I will test that later

Hasn't been released just yet.
12-20-2012, 05:24 PM #45
Okay, ladies and gents, the way I see it sony will soon patch my console unban method, in my opinion it will be possible to work around the patch, I however won't release it publicly.

GUIDE:

Install either "PS_Unban v0.1(4.21).pkg" OR "PS_Unban v0.1(3.55).pkg on your PS3.

PS Unban (3.55) - You must login or register to view this content.

Update: 4.21 Version Tested and Fixed, it's now out of beta.

PS Unban (4.21) - You must login or register to view this content.

(The 4.21 should work on both firmwares).

When it opens,

OR

Update:

Blackscreen error may be fixed.
Added Rogero 4.30 compatibility.

No more LV2 dumps needed, I will release soon. //Potential last public release.

P.P.S - The 4.21 release is still beta, let me know if any issues occur.

~0x00

This works thanks so much mate you should be so much bigger on NGU ! NGU & Users should reward this man with something good Smile
12-20-2012, 05:51 PM #46
RAB
Splicer
im about to test on my 4.21 rebug ps3 slim will post feedback

UPDATE: Works fine on Rebug 4.21 rex

My ps3 is a slim dont know the model number as its riped of at the back lol
Last edited by RAB ; 12-20-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo