12-20-2012, 08:46 AM #1
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, ladies and gents, the way I see it sony will soon patch my console unban method, in my opinion it will be possible to work around the patch, I however won't release it publicly.

What I will however give you is : PS Unban, this is a tool to Unban your ps3 on both 4.21 and 3.55 firmwares (different pkg's) (the 4.21 should work on both but meh), no console ID needed.

If it gets fixed i'll patch it a few times.

GUIDE:

Install "PS_Unban v0.2" On your PS3. (Delete any older PS_Unban app)

Update:

Rebug v4.21 / Rogero V4.30 Compatibility fixed:
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

3.55 Version:
Link: You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE: Blackscreen fix new -

3.55 version - You must login or register to view this content.
4.21/ 4.30 - You must login or register to view this content.

#0x00

Only use the Blackscreen fix versions IF you have blackscreen issue, chances are you won't be able to read instructions (On black screen fix)

Once you have installed PS Unban, run it.

When it opens,

Press X if your on firmware 4.21
OR
Press the start button if your on 3.55
OR
Press the Square if your on 4.30

The application will then unban you and close automatically.

You can now sign into PSN.

This was created by me so for the love of god don't start dishing donations out to people or what not, since people are trying to claim donations for my work -__-

Donations to me however would be appreciated if you want it kept up-to-date.

Donate now for unique private build... much longer before banned.

P.S - This has to be ran everytime PS3 is started, I might release semi-perma unban in future.

~0x00
Last edited by 0x00 ; 12-22-2012 at 01:37 PM.

The following 127 users say thank you to 0x00 for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Hazz-, -Nathan-, .BrainzModding, iTruceFret, RAB, ℳaTiCz, ★┣XBSRocksX┤★, Eddie Mac, 192.168.1.1, abdullahjwz070, ALEKZx--, AMNE, BASEBALL4EVER12, Dank, bianca760619, bigit1029, blackhawk34, BrinkerzHD, C-J, BLiNDzZ, Chaizm, deneo24, Choco, CMG, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Crimson_Khaos, cuetto, Daddy, Dan94, darkprince123, Daweeyz, DGKMoDzHD, ErasedDev, DonGiuliiano, Dr. Mayham, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Habeeb, Flamby, forcer911, Foxhoundz3, FuntCase, Ali D Killer, Gian_, GJx, gorgoth, Hack Pack, HelpmeplzPLZ, hkownz, HonuCinema, iDevilQ8i, IIFusiionsII, iLennyBhoyx, ImIrIsH, iMrDannyModz, jack4au, Jared, Jarvis123 xOGx, joni_djESP, jwm614, Kyzhh, lilkid666, LockedName, Loxy, ltsDark, M33-_-Firmware, Machiavelli_23, matt0897, MerkFTW, method1278, MiNDTH3G4P, moah9998, modernuser, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, MxModz1, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nohcho_95, noobzilla, Vince, paki4life, Jango, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, RealTimeEditz, Reaper, reaperburns88, SALEM-x, ICS Vortex, SavageRising, SC58, Shark, sithxnew and 27 other users.
12-20-2012, 01:00 PM #29
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
Nice job! I was just expecting you to release a signed version of stoker's package. I'll be trying this later.

Also, i will try to get a dump for you later. I'm busy atm.

Nahman, all bowt dat der originality Winky Winky

#0x00

The following user thanked 0x00 for this useful post:

12-20-2012, 01:18 PM #30
Originally posted by 0x00 View Post
Okay, ladies and gents, the way I see it sony will soon patch my console unban method, in my opinion it will be possible to work around the patch, I however won't release it publicly.

What I will however give you is : PS Unban, this is a tool to Unban your ps3 on both 4.21 and 3.55 firmwares (different pkg's) (the 4.21 should work on both but meh), no console ID needed.

GUIDE:

Install either "PS_Unban v0.1(4.21).pkg" OR "PS_Unban v0.1(3.55).pkg on your PS3.

PS Unban (3.55) - You must login or register to view this content.

Update: 4.21 Version Tested and Fixed, it's now out of beta.

PS Unban (4.21) - You must login or register to view this content.

(The 4.21 should work on both firmwares).

When it opens,

OR

This was created by me so for the love of god don't start dishing donations out to people or what not, since people are trying to claim donations for my work -__-

I still require a tidy 4.30 LV2 dump to make it compatible with 4.30 if anyone wants to send me one.

P.S - This has to be ran everytime PS3 is started, I might release semi-perma unban in future.

P.P.S - The 4.21 release is still beta, let me know if any issues occur.

~0x00

Nice work fella,keep up the good Job,By any chance how did you get the mac address to change on 4.21? did evilsperm help you on this ;-)
12-20-2012, 01:24 PM #31
0x00
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
Nice work fella,keep up the good Job,By any chance how did you get the mac address to change on 4.21? did evilsperm help you on this ;-)

Nah, i did however use his VM Image for psl1ght, allbeit it took 6 hours to update, and PS3's don't ban via Mac.

#0x00
12-20-2012, 01:48 PM #32
xTeh
Keeper
why does it say an error has been occurred during ... when i run the PS_UNBAN v0.1?
12-20-2012, 01:49 PM #33
so its not mac address or console id?
12-20-2012, 02:08 PM #34
^TPP^
Who’s Jim Erased?
Okay, ladies and gents, the way I see it sony will soon patch my console unban method, in my opinion it will be possible to work around the patch, I however won't release it publicly.

GUIDE:

Install either "PS_Unban v0.1(4.21).pkg" OR "PS_Unban v0.1(3.55).pkg on your PS3.

When it opens,

OR

I still require a tidy 4.30 LV2 dump to make it compatible with 4.30 if anyone wants to send me one.

~0x00

i get a black screen and ps3 freezes, i have 3.55 kmeaw, any solution?
12-20-2012, 02:29 PM #35
mw3modderman
Gym leader
will try later, funny thing is someone else just released a free console id
12-20-2012, 02:44 PM #36

GUIDE:

When it opens,

OR

~0x00

nice work, have pm'ed my 4.30 lvl2 dump Smile

The 3.55 version doesn't work for me on 3.55.3 rebug however :(
Last edited by FuntCase ; 12-20-2012 at 02:51 PM.
12-20-2012, 03:17 PM #37
Originally posted by WeAreMysterious View Post
i get a black screen and ps3 freezes, i have 3.55 kmeaw, any solution?

the same thing !!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo