01-27-2013, 02:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox
2. Make Sure You've Changed Your PS3ID to EID5 ( Utilities Menu at the botton on Rebug Toolbox )
3. Go To The Selector Menu on Rebug Toolbox
- Change System Mode to REBUG
- Change XMB Operation Mode to Debug
- Change Debug Menu Type to DEX
4. Restart System ( You can quickly restart system by going too Restart System on Rebug Toolbox & clicking Full (On/Off Cycle)
5. When The PS3 starts up again go to PSIDPatch & Spoof Your ConsoleID & then you can sign in Smile

Hope This Helps You Guys !

The following 15 users say thank you to iLennyBhoyx for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Nathan-, BrinkerzHD, cod5cl, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gus Fring, HaXingInc, HitmanHaxHD, Hxrry, KCxFTW, Mr. Revenge, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, RichModder, Shark, xkoeckiiej

The following 2 users groaned at iLennyBhoyx for this awful post:

ALJOKER, primetime43
01-30-2013, 09:05 PM #29
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
Yeh that was happening to me untill i followed this tutorial & if your banned you'll probably need a console ID i'll sell you one for £10 or $15 Smile

Yea the same error is happeneing to me, hey bro you still selling? Smile
01-30-2013, 09:32 PM #30
Originally posted by xbucko13x View Post
Yea the same error is happeneing to me, hey bro you still selling? Smile

go on chatbox bro Smile
02-01-2013, 01:26 AM #31
GTAHAX
Keeper
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox
2. Make Sure You've Changed Your PS3ID to EID5 ( Utilities Menu at the botton on Rebug Toolbox )
3. Go To The Selector Menu on Rebug Toolbox
- Change System Mode to REBUG
- Change XMB Operation Mode to Debug
- Change Debug Menu Type to DEX
4. Restart System ( You can quickly restart system by going too Restart System on Rebug Toolbox & clicking Full (On/Off Cycle)
5. When The PS3 starts up again go to PSIDPatch & Spoof Your ConsoleID & then you can sign in Smile

Hope This Helps You Guys !

it wont let me sign in you wana tell me why maybe because this is fake

The following user groaned GTAHAX for this awful post:

iLennyBhoyx
02-02-2013, 01:16 AM #32
QPR
Banned
Originally posted by GTAHAX View Post
it wont let me sign in you wana tell me why maybe because this is fake

You could be banned.
02-02-2013, 01:29 AM #33
Hxrry
Banned
This is classic, thanks for the full tutorial! It will help me out a lot, thanks so much..
02-03-2013, 09:44 PM #34
can't access psn error 8002A224.
and when I try to use eid5 it says- error occurred while searching for IDPS:*bunch of letters&numbers here*

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Never mind I've sorted it , in the debug settings menu, the default region was North America, I just changed it back to uk , and everything worked.

The following user thanked senygleez for this useful post:

arj1231
02-04-2013, 06:15 AM #35
I tried to download the 4.21 rebug firmware from 3.55 kmeaw then boom i get updated to 3.72 sony ofw PLZ ANYBODY HELP MEE:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
02-04-2013, 07:04 PM #36
Originally posted by xlYuhrHatin View Post
I tried to download the 4.21 rebug firmware from 3.55 kmeaw then boom i get updated to 3.72 sony ofw PLZ ANYBODY HELP MEE:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

thats why you shouldnt have a game in the blue ray drive when updating

The following user thanked stevesetsfire for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food
02-04-2013, 09:42 PM #37
What do i doo then ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo