01-27-2013, 02:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox
2. Make Sure You've Changed Your PS3ID to EID5 ( Utilities Menu at the botton on Rebug Toolbox )
3. Go To The Selector Menu on Rebug Toolbox
- Change System Mode to REBUG
- Change XMB Operation Mode to Debug
- Change Debug Menu Type to DEX
4. Restart System ( You can quickly restart system by going too Restart System on Rebug Toolbox & clicking Full (On/Off Cycle)
5. When The PS3 starts up again go to PSIDPatch & Spoof Your ConsoleID & then you can sign in Smile

Hope This Helps You Guys !

The following 15 users say thank you to iLennyBhoyx for this useful post:

^TPP^, -Nathan-, BrinkerzHD, cod5cl, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Gus Fring, HaXingInc, HitmanHaxHD, Hxrry, KCxFTW, Mr. Revenge, Mz-Bomb3rZz-, RichModder, Shark, xkoeckiiej

The following 2 users groaned at iLennyBhoyx for this awful post:

ALJOKER, primetime43
09-06-2013, 08:16 AM #65
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
Hey guys, I had a problem that I couldn't get my Rebug 4.21.2 online whilst on DEX & I seen a few others with this problem. I asked BrinkerzHD too help me & he did & it worked. So Here's how:

1. Go To Rebug Toolbox
2. Make Sure You've Changed Your PS3ID to EID5 ( Utilities Menu at the botton on Rebug Toolbox )
3. Go To The Selector Menu on Rebug Toolbox
- Change System Mode to REBUG
- Change XMB Operation Mode to Debug
- Change Debug Menu Type to DEX
4. Restart System ( You can quickly restart system by going too Restart System on Rebug Toolbox & clicking Full (On/Off Cycle)
5. When The PS3 starts up again go to PSIDPatch & Spoof Your ConsoleID & then you can sign in Smile

Hope This Helps You Guys !

Yo what do I use to spoof my I'd?
09-07-2013, 10:06 PM #66
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
i don't have rebug settings under network settings. and when i try to use any package file it gives me a error i cant change my system mode to rebug it just gives me 'FAILED TRY AGAIN' what can i do to get online to RTE thanks i would apprieciate any help and support to get my DEX in working order again.. Smile
10-30-2013, 06:46 PM #67
hey i tried it it isnt working it says update system software
11-18-2013, 11:05 PM #68
how do you spoof the consleid
11-18-2013, 11:10 PM #69
Great Tutorial :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo