Post: How To Add Game Genie Code to Your Save With Aldo Brute Force Save Data
04-03-2013, 01:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought I do this tutorial as I noticed that a lot of you are not able to get it to work and this tutorial should make a lot simpler.

1.) The first thing you want to do is download Aldo Bruteforce Save Data tool from this
link:You must login or register to view this content.

I will be using Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk US Save as a example throughout this tutorial.

BEFORE I START MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOU SAVE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO ADD CODE AS YOU CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVE DATA

2.)
You must login or register to view this content.

3.)
There is a spelling mistake. it should say *any* instead of and.

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)
Last edited by legend101 ; 08-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to legend101 for this useful post:

631, bejekas, chaosx6, cronos002, Gian_, hibye3, HUYI82, justeve, Khancept, Khemz, kpoki, Machiavelli_23, Mago de Oz, MdMaynard, reaperburns88, selvin santos, Stephen., SWAT CLAN, taniaducka, th3gersi, VHS, Vnul90
05-11-2013, 03:54 PM #38
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by 23 View Post
I did it again and actually it didnt work for me either (coins & runes) but bullets, arrow, and flame arrows are all at 65000

Hmm maybe the 1.03 game update patched it?
05-11-2013, 08:53 PM #39
i want to add cheats on DBZ budokai 1 but the game says that the savefile is corrupted how can i fix this?
05-12-2013, 12:12 AM #40
5aldov
Keeper
thanx
05-12-2013, 02:18 AM #41
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Hmm maybe the 1.03 game update patched it?

Could have
05-19-2013, 04:54 PM #42
mikesean
Gym leader
Thanks, but what to do if the CHEATS tab is not highlited, so meaning there are no cheats, is it possible to add my own by editing some stuff? like all i want is editing the DAta for MONEY / XP in games so that i dont have to farm to buy everything such as farming souls in god of war for example
05-29-2013, 12:15 AM #43
Default Avatar
Locks
Thanks a lot for this little tutorial. I was about to buy a Game Genie!I had really just started looking into this today. I really appreciate you taking the time to make such an easy to use tutorial.....
06-24-2013, 11:59 PM #44
Default Avatar
lkira66
i does not work
08-06-2013, 11:11 AM #45
MadHater
Save Point
followed to the T and corrupted

Dead Space 2 with 1 cheat.
08-06-2013, 06:09 PM #46
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Thanks, but what to do if the CHEATS tab is not highlited, so meaning there are no cheats, is it possible to add my own by editing some stuff? like all i want is editing the DAta for MONEY / XP in games so that i dont have to farm to buy everything such as farming souls in god of war for example

If the Cheats Tab is not highlighted, then you need to make your own. This can be accomplished with Bruteforce in conjunction with a Hex Editor. PS3Cheating.net has some excellent tutorials on this subject; you should check it out if you would like to know more.

Originally posted by lkira66 View Post
i does not work

Originally posted by MadHater View Post
followed to the T and corrupted

Dead Space 2 with 1 cheat.

The reason why it corrupted is most likely because the game has multi-layer encryption. We are currently trying to find out the solution to this, but for right now, games such as Dead Space 2, Uncharted 2, and The Last of Us cannot be hacked.
Last edited by DeathsDisciple ; 08-06-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo