Post: How To Add Game Genie Code to Your Save With Aldo Brute Force Save Data
04-03-2013, 01:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought I do this tutorial as I noticed that a lot of you are not able to get it to work and this tutorial should make a lot simpler.

1.) The first thing you want to do is download Aldo Bruteforce Save Data tool from this
link:You must login or register to view this content.

I will be using Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk US Save as a example throughout this tutorial.

BEFORE I START MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOU SAVE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO ADD CODE AS YOU CAN CORRUPT YOUR SAVE DATA

2.)
You must login or register to view this content.

3.)
There is a spelling mistake. it should say *any* instead of and.

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)
Last edited by legend101 ; 08-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to legend101 for this useful post:

631, bejekas, chaosx6, cronos002, Gian_, hibye3, HUYI82, justeve, Khancept, Khemz, kpoki, Machiavelli_23, Mago de Oz, MdMaynard, reaperburns88, selvin santos, Stephen., SWAT CLAN, taniaducka, th3gersi, VHS, Vnul90
07-10-2018, 07:16 PM #65
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by shuichiamy
Does anybody have access to GameGenie? I registered and everything but I cannot access the forum! I just want the codes for Lightning Returns featured here:

If anyone has an account, could anyone send me the text version or the codes featured? I really freaking LOVE the game and I want to see if I can hack other characters into my party, or have Fang and the Chocobo at the same time. Not interested in breaking the games but checking everything that went unreleased and that kind of stuff. I have discovered 3 weapons, an adornment, and I really want to research about this.

Same goes for FFXIII-2!

I too am unable to log into game gene. It tells me that i have been ip banned and i do not know why. Perhaps the site is done now?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo