05-05-2013, 02:07 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:
Last edited by Tustin ; 05-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.

The following 72 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, A_Gen_Fiasco, BadChoicesZ, BigDanPin, Cain532, Chirra92, Cien, cod5cl, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DEREKTROTTER, Devil, DexTeamModding, Diversify, Dman93, FallofReach, Flappy Bird, SubwayMonkey, HackersForHire, HolyCreepsHacks, Beats, imClanxo, Welsh, jack4au, ResistTheJamsha, Jarvis123 xOGx, KareraHekku, lovebros, Loxy, Maty360414, moekroeman, MOHN, Mr. Revenge, New York BOY !, NGU-xNiicKzHD, NickBeHaxing, NintendoMw, Norway-_-1999, philipeininger, Pseudo_Soldier, RTE, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Shelbinheimer, Dacoco, Sirprizer, Skonafid, skruff, Smexeh, Snoop, Taylor, Teenage Modz, That1Guy24, TheGreatestSyn, Tipton_Modz, Typicle, ViolentFelon, xkoeckiiej, xRaay, xSOADx, xSuperLᴏbbies, Xx_BrO-K_xX, XxCOD5DEVILxX, xXGMLO2Xx, zebbidy, ZeroFateHD, zZHackzZ
05-05-2013, 06:09 PM #29
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by Uncle
Hey guys, today i'm releasing the developer menu for Dead Island Riptide. The menu is exactly the same as it was in the original Dead Island. You obviously need CFW to use this. This has the developer menu which you can give yourself god mode, unlimited ammo, kill all zombies, and more. I also included the cutscenes menu where you can watch cutscenes whenever you want.

How to install:
Go to this directory of your Dead Island Riptide game folder (Not the patch, the actual game):
PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DI/Data0.pak and replace it with the one below.

Happy modding!

Also, here is a video of it:

Should add a tut on editing it, should also add a give weapons menu and a blueprint menu to put whatever blueprint on whatever weapons in your hands so we don't have to hex edit to do that , still fantastic work!
05-05-2013, 06:34 PM #30
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
Should add a tut on editing it, should also add a give weapons menu and a blueprint menu to put whatever blueprint on whatever weapons in your hands so we don't have to hex edit to do that , still fantastic work!

Newest one has the spawn items menu in it.
05-05-2013, 06:38 PM #31
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by Uncle
Newest one has the spawn items menu in it.

Oh okay, if you need any info on any blueprint on any weapon pm me
05-05-2013, 06:39 PM #32
Flappy Bird
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice xD
05-05-2013, 09:04 PM #33
Impressive! Nice work! Smile
05-06-2013, 02:53 AM #34
Joao Amaro
Save Point
its cool this game but i liked the 1st more
05-06-2013, 10:22 AM #35
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
i examined the ingamemenu code more i think i can mange 2 make more menu going up or down but 1 problem how do i make all the menu names text size smaller because they are not going 2 fit - i want 2 have dev menu with all original menus with it but the names have 2 be smaller nm i think i found the text size

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

adding more menus is possible but no matter how hard i try i cannot get the player progress menu opening.

i have been conducting tests

so i changed the hints menu Text 2 player progress menu

and this is what i have tried so far in <Id></Id>

and i did the same in <NavUp></NavUp>
<NavDown></NavDown> - 2 make nav menu work

this is what i tried so far all failed

B_ProgressCheat
B_MenuProgressCheat
B_ProgressMenuCheat

I think u need the B_

was thinking of trying:

ProgressCheat
MenuProgressCheat
ProgressMenuCheat

without the B's but i cannot seem 2 get it 2 work it shows up int he in game menu nothing happens when u press on it.

like what is the main file the controlls all the actual names 4 the menus like B_Hints for examples is there a list if there is 1 i can get the actual command name of the player progress menu and then add more menus under change skin

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

i see the menu is not complete this what i found i think this makes the Dev menu Complete:

menuaidebug.xui
menucheat.xui
menucollectablecheat.xui
menudeveloperitems.xui
menudeveloperlist.xui
menuexclusivecontent.xui - not 2 sure about this 1
menuinvokecheat.xui
menuinvokequeststate.xui
menuinvokequickcheat.xui
menuprogresscheat.xui
menuvariablescheat.xui

can i get some support if any one else is building these menus i think i can make more show up in the list that if i can find the true name/label of the cheat menus beacuse in my testing 2 make it work failed :(

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

ok i played around with the menus that were not put in hare are my results:

Ai Debug - Spawns Zombies and Humans - spawn and AI in the game so u can spawn like 100+ zombies or any quest person or shop person in the game u get my point.

Collectable's - Useful - spawns blue prints and those tapes, post cards, that kind of stuff - so not really useful since there is a workaround just make a list of all the items and add them 2 debugplayerprogess which will add them all 2 ur inventory on start of game save load.

Developer List - List's all cheat menus - not working - the menu that allows 2 pick all the other cheat menus but it does not work it say that the menu is not available or some thing.

Exclusive Content - Usless, Main Menu Feature - same menu u can access in the main menu.

Invoke Quest State - Same as Invoke Cheat

Invoke Quick Cheat - Useless - all it does it shows ur current quest u are doing

Player Progress - Some What Useful - allows u 2 level up and level ur self down, add xp and maybe something else i forgot

Variables Cheat - Some What Useful - not 2 sure but it may be useless it just allows u 2 edit variables in the game like insta kill and instal health and max fury, max through distance - this just useful 4 debugging and testing stuff out.

So Conclusion Replace Challenges + Trophies with Player Progress Menu

and Replace Options With Ai Debug

y do u even need the options menu? u like how it is set just leave it + u can edit them in the main menu. - EDIT Options file is used by both main menu and ingame menu unless u completely saccrifice one of these menuoptionsgame.xui menuoptionsonline.xui menuoptionsvideo.xui

i will start working on coding the rest of the collectibles into 1 list so all u have 2 do is load the game with my mod and u will have them all.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

well i am really stuck on this 1 i just want 2 add 1 more menu i have removed the Achievements 1 i want 2 replace the Change Skin with the Ai Debug - i just cannot seem 2 find out where the Change Skin menu is.... so i can replace it
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-06-2013 at 10:44 AM.
05-06-2013, 01:53 PM #36
can any 1 give me wapons my acc = unknown _ _ id _ 1337
05-06-2013, 01:53 PM #37
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Well i thought i could use menus from main menu seems like i could not and not even the built in Developermenulist or the other 1 listed in the menuingame did not work even after moving it underneath the change skin option.

well any ways hare is my public Link 2 all my CFW Dead Island Riptide mods:

i have upload a Test Menu version of Tustin's original Dev Menu just each of them has a different menu replaced the Challenges/Trophies Menu.

u will see like Ai Debug Menu, Player Progress Menu and so on they name properly so ul get the point.

i also uploaded "Uncle Tustin Dev Menu Modded By XxUnkn0wnxX" Just has better text and naming cleaned a few things up not much.... in that Zip there is 1 with Player Progress Menu and Ai Debug Menu - my Fav 4 the rest just download the Test versions....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo