Post: [TUTORIAL] DexToCex Without Original Flash (Working)
06-05-2013, 09:56 PM #1
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU community today i write a full tutorial for go back on CEX From DEX without your original FlashCEX, So , in this tutorial i teach you for create a valid flashCEX...

Let's Goo:

1) If you are on 4.XX CFW and you cant install 3.55 DEX install this CFWDEX You must login or register to view this content. with this you can downgrade on 3.55DEX

2)Donwload This CFW DEX and install it from XMB You must login or register to view this content.

3)Now When you have put 3.55DEX download this pkg You must login or register to view this content. and run it, you see blackscreen but don't worry just turn it off ps3 from power button

4)Now Open Multiman, FTP server enable, dev_hd000 ->tmp-> Eid_root_key drag it to your dekstop

5) Now we need to dump a flashconsole its easy, run again multiman go on mmOS file manager, dev_hd00 , Position yourself above any file and open it with a double click,press SELECT+START, You will now receive three questions, answer no to the first two and the third answer yes, Now you have your flash into your USB stick

6) Now download this file for PC You must login or register to view this content. ,now install win32OpenSSL -> Go to your C: and check the name of the folder called "OpenSSL" you can rename the folder

7)Rename your flash to "in_flash.bin" and your eid to "eid_root_key_.bin" <- (Just add .bin exstension) now pick up this two file and drag to C: -> OpenSSL -> Bin You must login or register to view this content.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now open command windows here and type the following codes c2d.exe eid_root_key_.bin in_flash.bin out_flash.bin (target id) press Enter and wait a few seconds, DONE! now you have in folder Bin another file called out_flash.bin

9)Rename out_flash.bin to 3.55DEX.EID0.NORBIN or NANBIND depending of your console and go to your ps3, run multiman, dev_usb000 double click on your modified flash, and you are done CEX/RETAIL.

10)Quit Multiman and turn it off ps3 via power button.

11)Now start your ps3 again, donwload CEX/KMEAW CFW and install it from XMB or Recovery (I have installed it from recovery) wait the finish Update and now you are again on CEX/RETAIL

NOTE: For Go on DEX again you can use your flash STEP 5, You only need to go on Rebug CFW's and rewrite target id, and now you have your flashCEX again and you can go on CEX whenever you want Smile

Sorry For My english Sad Awesome
Last edited by SnaY ; 07-16-2013 at 09:59 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

A6shRkm, Dan Dactyl, dara jihan, Sabotage, Durnethe3, ITAzMoDz, itzGumi, joni_djESP, libreriaa, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, NickBeHaxing, Percal, Rebuged, SC0x, Sturmi :3, vicienzos, zSunriseModz
11-27-2013, 10:43 AM #38
Reus_BVB
League Champion
gOD WORk bro Smile
11-27-2013, 11:12 AM #39
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by Recree View Post
gOD WORk bro Smile

Thank you bro :p
11-27-2013, 04:07 PM #40
FLIX_Hosting
Bounty hunter
It Didn't Werk For Me Buddy Please Help Me Some One ASAP
11-29-2013, 06:00 PM #41
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by KonnorWilson View Post
It Didn't Werk For Me Buddy Please Help Me Some One ASAP

It work for all users, what is your problem? :p
11-29-2013, 06:04 PM #42
FLIX_Hosting
Bounty hunter
It Puts Me Back On DEX Man
11-29-2013, 06:27 PM #43
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
It Puts Me Back On DEX Man

you doing something wrong :p
11-29-2013, 06:38 PM #44
FLIX_Hosting
Bounty hunter
im not and the step 1 download link is blocked new one please
11-30-2013, 01:20 PM #45
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
im not and the step 1 download link is blocked new one please

when i find it i put the link again :p
12-01-2013, 03:37 AM #46
checkpoint209
Pokemon Trainer
You must login or register to view this content. bro all the goods ur lookn for are there it rebugs official site

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo