Post: [TUTORIAL] DexToCex Without Original Flash (Working)
06-05-2013, 09:56 PM #1
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU community today i write a full tutorial for go back on CEX From DEX without your original FlashCEX, So , in this tutorial i teach you for create a valid flashCEX...

Let's Goo:

1) If you are on 4.XX CFW and you cant install 3.55 DEX install this CFWDEX You must login or register to view this content. with this you can downgrade on 3.55DEX

2)Donwload This CFW DEX and install it from XMB You must login or register to view this content.

3)Now When you have put 3.55DEX download this pkg You must login or register to view this content. and run it, you see blackscreen but don't worry just turn it off ps3 from power button

4)Now Open Multiman, FTP server enable, dev_hd000 ->tmp-> Eid_root_key drag it to your dekstop

5) Now we need to dump a flashconsole its easy, run again multiman go on mmOS file manager, dev_hd00 , Position yourself above any file and open it with a double click,press SELECT+START, You will now receive three questions, answer no to the first two and the third answer yes, Now you have your flash into your USB stick

6) Now download this file for PC You must login or register to view this content. ,now install win32OpenSSL -> Go to your C: and check the name of the folder called "OpenSSL" you can rename the folder

7)Rename your flash to "in_flash.bin" and your eid to "eid_root_key_.bin" <- (Just add .bin exstension) now pick up this two file and drag to C: -> OpenSSL -> Bin You must login or register to view this content.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now open command windows here and type the following codes c2d.exe eid_root_key_.bin in_flash.bin out_flash.bin (target id) press Enter and wait a few seconds, DONE! now you have in folder Bin another file called out_flash.bin

9)Rename out_flash.bin to 3.55DEX.EID0.NORBIN or NANBIND depending of your console and go to your ps3, run multiman, dev_usb000 double click on your modified flash, and you are done CEX/RETAIL.

10)Quit Multiman and turn it off ps3 via power button.

11)Now start your ps3 again, donwload CEX/KMEAW CFW and install it from XMB or Recovery (I have installed it from recovery) wait the finish Update and now you are again on CEX/RETAIL

NOTE: For Go on DEX again you can use your flash STEP 5, You only need to go on Rebug CFW's and rewrite target id, and now you have your flashCEX again and you can go on CEX whenever you want Smile

Sorry For My english Sad Awesome
Last edited by SnaY ; 07-16-2013 at 09:59 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

A6shRkm, Dan Dactyl, dara jihan, Sabotage, Durnethe3, ITAzMoDz, itzGumi, joni_djESP, libreriaa, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, NickBeHaxing, Percal, Rebuged, SC0x, Sturmi :3, vicienzos, zSunriseModz
02-09-2014, 10:50 PM #56
FLIX_Hosting
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by badboytruck View Post
so when im trying to dump the root key i get a blackscreen and the ps3 freezes help please?

Thats What Is Happening To Me :'(
02-12-2014, 08:20 PM #57
Originally posted by SnaY View Post
Hello NGU community today i write a full tutorial for go back on CEX From DEX without your original FlashCEX, So , in this tutorial i teach you for create a valid flashCEX...

Let's Goo:

1) If you are on 4.XX CFW and you cant install 3.55 DEX install this CFWDEX You must login or register to view this content. with this you can downgrade on 3.55DEX

2)Donwload This CFW DEX and install it from XMB You must login or register to view this content.

3)Now When you have put 3.55DEX download this pkg You must login or register to view this content. and run it, you see blackscreen but don't worry just turn it off ps3 from power button

4)Now Open Multiman, FTP server enable, dev_hd000 ->tmp-> Eid_root_key drag it to your dekstop

5) Now we need to dump a flashconsole its easy, run again multiman go on mmOS file manager, dev_hd00 , Position yourself above any file and open it with a double click,press SELECT+START, You will now receive three questions, answer no to the first two and the third answer yes, Now you have your flash into your USB stick

6) Now download this file for PC You must login or register to view this content. ,now install win32OpenSSL -> Go to your C: and check the name of the folder called "OpenSSL" you can rename the folder

7)Rename your flash to "in_flash.bin" and your eid to "eid_root_key_.bin" <- (Just add .bin exstension) now pick up this two file and drag to C: -> OpenSSL -> Bin You must login or register to view this content.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now open command windows here and type the following codes c2d.exe eid_root_key_.bin in_flash.bin out_flash.bin (target id) press Enter and wait a few seconds, DONE! now you have in folder Bin another file called out_flash.bin

9)Rename out_flash.bin to 3.55DEX.EID0.NORBIN or NANBIND depending of your console and go to your ps3, run multiman, dev_usb000 double click on your modified flash, and you are done CEX/RETAIL.

11)Now start your ps3 again, donwload CEX/KMEAW CFW and install it from XMB or Recovery (I have installed it from recovery) wait the finish Update and now you are again on CEX/RETAIL

NOTE: For Go on DEX again you can use your flash STEP 5, You only need to go on Rebug CFW's and rewrite target id, and now you have your flashCEX again and you can go on CEX whenever you want Smile

hey i got an error while i was trying to dump the flash and the error is "ERROR: ISO Image cannot be created!" please help me
02-12-2014, 08:23 PM #58
hey i got an error while i was trying to dump a flash the error says "ERROR: ISO Image cannot be created!" please help me
02-12-2014, 10:19 PM #59
FLIX_Hosting
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ImCluxHD View Post
hey i got an error while i was trying to dump a flash the error says "ERROR: ISO Image cannot be created!" please help me

How Did You Dump The eid_root_key ????
02-13-2014, 01:19 PM #60
hello i hovered the mouse over the eid_root_key on the usb and it came up open in hex viewer i just tried :P
02-13-2014, 03:54 PM #61
Cfiluz
Keeper
i could never get the cmd part to work.. was never able to get it to read the eid root key. I used CEX2DEX seems to work i think have a dex flash just to scared to try it...

anyway very nice TUT thanks
03-06-2014, 08:10 PM #62
noobherehelp
Little One
Originally posted by SnaY View Post
Hello NGU community today i write a full tutorial for go back on CEX From DEX without your original FlashCEX, So , in this tutorial i teach you for create a valid flashCEX...

Let's Goo:

IF I DID THIS TO MY PS3S HOW DO I GET THEM BACK ON CEX SO I CANT GET BACK ON 355 SO I CAN SELL ONE ON EBAY

1- You PS3 Must Be On 3.55 OFW:
Link For OFW 3.55 (You must login or register to view this content.)
(*You must login or register to view this content. )
Links For Mulitman:

multiMAN BASE (CEX) v04.46.01
( You must login or register to view this content. )

multiMAN BASE (CEX) v04.30.00
(You must login or register to view this content. )
eEID_RKDumper
(You must login or register to view this content. )
REBUG Tool Box 2.01.05
( Go On Package Manager -> Install Package Files -> PS3 Hard Disk )
PS3ITA Manager 4.51
( You must login or register to view this content. )

You Are Goin Copy Them To The Computer. Better Put Them In a Folder. Rename Them To The Following:
Rename Eid_root_key = DUMP
Rename NORBID = CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN
Or
Rename NANDBIN = CEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN
7- After Renaming All The 2 Files You Goin Use CEX2DEX Program To Locate The 2 Files And Do The Converting Presses.
CEX2DEX Program

1. CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN or* CEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN
2.** DUMP
Now click to* CEX-< DEX , now wait for the file be ready to use after finish its going to say ,where You want save the file , save it in Your USB flash and rename like this:
if you on NOR like this
DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN
if you on NAND like this
DEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN
---------------------------------------------------------------
8- Make Sure You Have Every File Backed-up Incase If Any Brick to The PS3 Or Switching Back To CEX.
9- Start mulitMAN and Go On ( PS3 Root/usb0000/Then You Goin See Your File
DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN or* DEX-FLASH.EID0.NANDBIN
click (X) and yes , yes , yes , yes
After That..!!* you on DEX 50% but You need to do something again …
10- You Goin Go To REBUG ToolBox And Go To ( Swap LV2 Kernel ).

Your PS3 Goin Restart And After That Your Are DEX 100%

Congratulations
11- You Are Goin Install PSITA 4.50 DEX CFW.
Link PS3ITA 4.50 ( You must login or register to view this content. )
12- After Installing Done You Goin Install And Run PS3ITA Manager 1.51 And Run It. Press Yes To All And Then Press Start To View The Setting Menu. After That Go On Network Tool To SET YOUR CONSOL ID Or If Your Not Banned So Its Ok . Exist PS3ITA Manager 1.51 .
PS: EVERYTIME You Restart Your PS3 You Need To Go PS3 ITA Manager And Exist Before Signing In Online Because This PGK It Spoof Your PS3 To Login Online
13- BEFORE Signing In MAKE SURE YOUR Debug Setting’s Are:
NP Environment ( np )
Game Type Debugger ( HDD Boot Game )
Region Settings ( Any You Like )
Release Check Mode ( Development Mode )
Boot Mode ( System Software Mode )
Blu-ray Disc Access ( BD Drive )
Transfer Rate Pacing For BD Emulator ( HDD Native )
Network Setting for Debug ( Single Setting )
Restart Your PS3
Now You Are Online On PSN … To Do RTM Mods Follow The TUT
14- If You Want Do RTM Mods ( Real Time Modding ) Then Do The Following Things:
Install ProDGForPlayStation3v420.1.0(Black Skull) On Computer. Link (You must login or register to view this content. )
After Installing Go On ( TargetManager And Go On Search for Targets ) You Will Find Your PS3 IP. Press Right Click And Put it As debugging Station. And The Go To My Target. You Will see you’re your IP Of The PS3 Right Click And Press Connect. Your PS3 Goin Freeze. Just 1 Time And Never Goin Freeze Agin When You Connect It Agin xD .
Your PS3 Now Connected To The Computer And Now All You Need to do is Get The Right Debug EBOOT.BIN For Any Game You want Mod And Replace it with the old eboot.bin and then Launch The Game. With The RTM Tool that will be giving to you to mod the game you will have to press Connect/Attach So The Modding Tool will be Able To Mod Your Game . Enjoy Modding Fucker.
My TUT Is Done . If You Need Anything Feel Free To Message me On My
PSN NAME: UH-64_SHoCKxWAVE
08-05-2014, 01:29 AM #63
FerventMoDz
Little One
Originally posted by another user
Rename out_flash.bin to 3.55DEX.EID0.NORBIN or NANBIND depending of your console and go to your ps3, run multiman, dev_usb000 double click on your modified flash, and you are done CEX/RETAIL.

Why would you rename to dex you mean cex?
09-08-2014, 12:41 PM #64
ekm
Error… Cat invasion!
when im in cmd , i get msg "c2d.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."
any help :( i can't either go back to 4.46 dex please help
Last edited by ekm ; 09-09-2014 at 02:46 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo