Post: [TUTORIAL] DexToCex Without Original Flash (Working)
06-05-2013, 09:56 PM #1
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU community today i write a full tutorial for go back on CEX From DEX without your original FlashCEX, So , in this tutorial i teach you for create a valid flashCEX...

Let's Goo:

1) If you are on 4.XX CFW and you cant install 3.55 DEX install this CFWDEX You must login or register to view this content. with this you can downgrade on 3.55DEX

2)Donwload This CFW DEX and install it from XMB You must login or register to view this content.

3)Now When you have put 3.55DEX download this pkg You must login or register to view this content. and run it, you see blackscreen but don't worry just turn it off ps3 from power button

4)Now Open Multiman, FTP server enable, dev_hd000 ->tmp-> Eid_root_key drag it to your dekstop

5) Now we need to dump a flashconsole its easy, run again multiman go on mmOS file manager, dev_hd00 , Position yourself above any file and open it with a double click,press SELECT+START, You will now receive three questions, answer no to the first two and the third answer yes, Now you have your flash into your USB stick

6) Now download this file for PC You must login or register to view this content. ,now install win32OpenSSL -> Go to your C: and check the name of the folder called "OpenSSL" you can rename the folder

7)Rename your flash to "in_flash.bin" and your eid to "eid_root_key_.bin" <- (Just add .bin exstension) now pick up this two file and drag to C: -> OpenSSL -> Bin You must login or register to view this content.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now open command windows here and type the following codes c2d.exe eid_root_key_.bin in_flash.bin out_flash.bin (target id) press Enter and wait a few seconds, DONE! now you have in folder Bin another file called out_flash.bin

9)Rename out_flash.bin to 3.55DEX.EID0.NORBIN or NANBIND depending of your console and go to your ps3, run multiman, dev_usb000 double click on your modified flash, and you are done CEX/RETAIL.

10)Quit Multiman and turn it off ps3 via power button.

11)Now start your ps3 again, donwload CEX/KMEAW CFW and install it from XMB or Recovery (I have installed it from recovery) wait the finish Update and now you are again on CEX/RETAIL

NOTE: For Go on DEX again you can use your flash STEP 5, You only need to go on Rebug CFW's and rewrite target id, and now you have your flashCEX again and you can go on CEX whenever you want Smile

Sorry For My english Sad Awesome
Last edited by SnaY ; 07-16-2013 at 09:59 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

A6shRkm, Dan Dactyl, dara jihan, Sabotage, Durnethe3, ITAzMoDz, itzGumi, joni_djESP, libreriaa, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, NickBeHaxing, Percal, Rebuged, SC0x, Sturmi :3, vicienzos, zSunriseModz
06-05-2013, 10:00 PM #2
zSunriseModz
Climbing up the ladder
[QUOTE='[imSnaYxoHD];5285448']Hello NGU community today i write a full tutorial for go back on CEX From DEX without your original FlashCEX, So , in this tutorial i teach you for create a valid flashCEX...

Let's Goo:

1) If you are on 4.XX CFW and you cant install 3.55 DEX install this CFWDEX You must login or register to view this content. with this you can downgrade on 3.55DEX

2)Donwload This CFW DEX and install it from XMB You must login or register to view this content.

3)Now When you have put 3.55DEX download this pkg You must login or register to view this content. and run it, you see blackscreen but don't worry just turn it off ps3 from power button

4)Now Open Multiman, FTP server enable, dev_hd000 ->tmp-> Eid_root_key drag it to your dekstop

5) Now we need to dump a flashconsole its easy, run again multiman go on mmOS file manager, dev_hd00 , Position yourself above any file and open it with a double click,press SELECT+START, You will now receive three questions, answer no to the first two and the third answer yes, Now you have your flash into your USB stick

6) Now download this file for PC You must login or register to view this content. ,now install win32OpenSSL -> Go to your C: and check the name of the folder called "OpenSSL" you can rename the folder

7)Rename your flash to "in_flash.bin" and your eid to "eid_root_key_.bin" <- (Just add .bin exstension) now pick up this two file and drag to C: -> OpenSSL -> Bin You must login or register to view this content.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Now open command windows here and type the following codes c2d.exe eid_root_key_.bin in_flash.bin out_flash.bin (target id) press Enter and wait a few seconds, DONE! now you have in folder Bin another file called out_flash.bin

9)Rename out_flash.bin to 3.55DEX.EID0.NORBIN or NANBIND depending of your console and go to your ps3, run multiman, dev_usb000 double click on your modified flash, and you are done CEX/RETAIL.

11)Now start your ps3 again, donwload CEX/KMEAW CFW and install it from XMB or Recovery (I have installed it from recovery) wait the finish Update and now you are again on CEX/RETAIL

NOTE: For Go on DEX again you can use your flash STEP 5, You only need to go on Rebug CFW's and rewrite target id, and now you have your flashCEX again and you can you on CEX when you want Smile

Sorry For My english Sad Awesome[/QUOTE]

Grande broHappy

The following user thanked zSunriseModz for this useful post:

SnaY
06-05-2013, 10:01 PM #3
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by zSunriseModz View Post
Grande broHappy

Thanks Nigga <3

The following user thanked SnaY for this useful post:

vicienzos
06-05-2013, 10:33 PM #4
SonyBlack
League Champion
this way is not found by you..this is really old..and you need to give credits from the original source thread..

The following 3 users say thank you to SonyBlack for this useful post:

^TPP^, milky4444, smashedya
06-06-2013, 02:29 AM #5
Originally posted by 5077
this way is not found by you..this is really old..and you need to give credits from the original source thread..

Dude, you always have negative things to say in pretty much every post, lighten up, they are just trying to help, you correct them in a more positive way

The following user thanked Machiavelli_23 for this useful post:

xiVIPERR
06-06-2013, 02:34 AM #6
Cesei
Banned
[QUOTE='[imSnaYxoHD];5285448']Hello NGU community today i write a full tutorial for go back on CEX From DEX without your original FlashCEX, So , in this tutorial i teach you for create a valid flashCEX...

Let's Goo:

NOTE: For Go on DEX again you can use your flash STEP 5, You only need to go on Rebug CFW's and rewrite target id, and now you have your flashCEX again and you can you on CEX when you want Smile

Sorry For My english Sad Awesome[/QUOTE]

Unlucky for me I bricked my PS3 yesterday trying to go on Dex and now I just found out about this. Guess I got to do the hard way using a E3 flasher which is on the way to me Smile
Last edited by Cesei ; 06-06-2013 at 02:37 AM.
06-06-2013, 02:36 AM #7
SonyBlack
League Champion
why?i groan?no..i only say my opinion..and this is a forum..some threads get negative and some positive feedback..i dont give him a negative post..i only say this way is not foundet by him..the person/s they found it must be put it on any threads..and if i think its a negative thread then i dont have a problem to say it..you dont need to like my opinion..
Last edited by SonyBlack ; 06-06-2013 at 02:51 AM.

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

SnaY
06-06-2013, 05:26 AM #8
Raz0rMind
I love BadChoicesZ
Originally posted by 23 View Post
Dude, you always have negative things to say in pretty much every post, lighten up, they are just trying to help, you correct them in a more positive way

What if you make something big and someone else is leeching it?
Would you bee happy about it? I guess not.
He's just saying he should give credits, that's it.

The following user thanked Raz0rMind for this useful post:

SonyBlack
06-06-2013, 06:02 AM #9
Deank's tutorial was a lot easier to follow and simpler. And it fits the thread perfectly.

What is the need of such tutorial?

You don't need your original DEX or CEX flash to start the conversion. The only thing you need is your eid0 key. If you have it then it is all simple. If you don't have it and you lost all backups/key/flash, just skip to the 2nd "tutorial":

If you're on DEX and the only thing you have is your eid0 key:

1) Downgrade to 3.55 DEX
2) Install multiMAN (CEX version)
3) Dump your NAND/NOR from mmOS
4) Use c2d.exe and your eid0 key and convert your DEX flash to CEX
5) Double click the newly created blabla.CEX.EID0.NORBIN / .NANDBIN in mmOS
6) Reboot and install 3.55OFW or 3.55KMEAW or whatever 3.55FW version you like.

If you LOST EVERYTHING and you don't have your eid0 key or flash or anything:

1) Downgrade to 3.55DEX
2) Install "lv2_loader" and use it with proper lv2_kernel.self in /dev_flash (lv2_kernel.self from 3.55KMEAW)
3) Once switched to the "cex" lv2 kernel use the EID0_Dumper and you'll get your eid0 key
4) Follow steps 2) to 6) from the tutorial above

Done.

The following user thanked Pseudo_Soldier for this useful post:

SonyBlack
06-06-2013, 02:38 PM #10
Can someone link me with the 3.55Dex downgrader since that link is broken..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo