03-04-2014, 06:33 AM #1
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Ngu Peeps Hi. today i will be telling you how to change/mod the ugly annoying taliban theme music you hear when in multiman to any song/sound of your choice so lets get started. 1. You are going to want to download any song/sound mp3 of your choice.
2. You are going to need to change the name and file type to SOUND.BIN
3. Now go into black box ftp or any other file transfer ftp you use and go to these directories dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR and place your SOUND.BIN.
4. Enable music if you have it disabled exit multiman and start it again and it should be the sound/song you chose.

I will provide some mp3s for you to test out enjoy and please leave a thanks if i helped you.

Credits: Eddie Mac for some sound files and telling me about this.
Me For most of the sound files and the Tut Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xTc ; 03-04-2014 at 07:11 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to xTc for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, adzy148, bilalansari, Cesei, Cien, CraCk_BaBy_13, Gabberhard, JPClyde, Master0wn3r, OmegleModz
03-04-2014, 07:07 AM #2
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Foreskin
Hello Ngu Peeps Hi. today i will be telling you how to change/mod the ugly annoying taliban theme music you hear when in multiman to any song/sound of your choice so lets get started. 1. You are going to want to download any song/sound mp3 of your choice.
3. Now go into black box ftp or any other file transfer ftp you use and go to these directories dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR and place your SOUND.BIN.
4. Enable music if you have it disabled exit multiman and start it again and it should be the sound/song you chose.

I will provide some mp3s for you to test out enjoy and please leave a thanks if i helped you.

Me For the Tut Enjoy!

Thanks going to do this!!
03-04-2014, 07:10 AM #3
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Master0wn3r View Post
Thanks going to do this!!

No Prob Man.:y:
Last edited by xTc ; 03-04-2014 at 02:10 PM.
03-04-2014, 02:48 PM #4
RAB
Splicer

This is very old and i think its already been posted. But cheers anyway Winky Winky
Last edited by RAB ; 03-04-2014 at 02:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to RAB for this useful post:

Beats, xkoeckiiej
03-04-2014, 04:05 PM #5
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by RAB View Post
This is very old and i think its already been posted. But cheers anyway Winky Winky

Point of that quote was? And thanks.
03-04-2014, 05:43 PM #6
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
how to change/mod the ugly annoying taliban theme music you hear

lmao :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD

Nice tutorial im gonna try thisSmile
03-04-2014, 06:11 PM #7
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by SneakerStreet View Post
lmao :Sad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeSad AwesomeD

Nice tutorial im gonna try thisSmile

Have Fun :p
03-04-2014, 07:03 PM #8
Can We DO This On PS3Ita Manager ? :3
03-04-2014, 09:45 PM #9
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
yea this is very old i knew how to do this in 2012
03-04-2014, 11:47 PM #10
Dacoco
I void warranties.

Posted already, i posted this a while back and mine got removed, been posted since about 2012, but nice try Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo