03-04-2014, 06:33 AM #1
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello Ngu Peeps Hi. today i will be telling you how to change/mod the ugly annoying taliban theme music you hear when in multiman to any song/sound of your choice so lets get started. 1. You are going to want to download any song/sound mp3 of your choice.
2. You are going to need to change the name and file type to SOUND.BIN
3. Now go into black box ftp or any other file transfer ftp you use and go to these directories dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR and place your SOUND.BIN.
4. Enable music if you have it disabled exit multiman and start it again and it should be the sound/song you chose.

I will provide some mp3s for you to test out enjoy and please leave a thanks if i helped you.

Credits: Eddie Mac for some sound files and telling me about this.
Me For most of the sound files and the Tut Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xTc ; 03-04-2014 at 07:11 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to xTc for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A Friend, adzy148, bilalansari, Cesei, Cien, CraCk_BaBy_13, Gabberhard, JPClyde, Master0wn3r, OmegleModz
05-27-2014, 01:48 AM #20
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Leaving this open...

The one posted back ages ago was closing by the thread creator so there is no need to close this one.

then why the fuck was mine closed because it was a duplicate
12-13-2014, 08:53 PM #21
Originally posted by xTc
Hello Ngu Peeps Hi. today i will be telling you how to change/mod the ugly annoying taliban theme music you hear when in multiman to any song/sound of your choice so lets get started. 1. You are going to want to download any song/sound mp3 of your choice.
2. You are going to need to change the name and file type to SOUND.BIN
3. Now go into black box ftp or any other file transfer ftp you use and go to these directories dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR and place your SOUND.BIN.
4. Enable music if you have it disabled exit multiman and start it again and it should be the sound/song you chose.

I will provide some mp3s for you to test out enjoy and please leave a thanks if i helped you.

Credits: Eddie Mac for some sound files and telling me about this.
Me For most of the sound files and the Tut Enjoy!

I tried this before and I couldn't get the music to play lol. I'll try again now.

Edit. I tried using an MP3 and it didn't work so I tried using one of your files and it worked lol. Why did this happen?
Last edited by CraCk_BaBy_13 ; 12-13-2014 at 09:54 PM.
12-17-2014, 02:20 AM #22
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by 13 View Post
I tried this before and I couldn't get the music to play lol. I'll try again now.

Edit. I tried using an MP3 and it didn't work so I tried using one of your files and it worked lol. Why did this happen?

Not quite sure. Had to of been doing something wrong. Make sure you have the file spelled correctly it is case sensitive.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo