07-11-2014, 08:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3ITA 4.60 CFW (Modified by: BaSs_HaXoR) *VERIFIED WORKING!

You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial By: CrysrallizedCrew

Outie

Description:
Essentially a 4.50 or 4.55 PS3ITA MFW (Modified Firmware), with it spoofed to 4.60. But still considered 4.60 CFW Winky Winky
This is 4.50/4.55 Base Firmware. So all applications for 4.50/4.55 PS3ITA will work on this.
-Thanks to SC58 for pointing this out.

Credits To: Evilnat (PS3SOS), JMartin (PS3SOS) for PUAD GUI, and PS3ITA team, as well as "ReVeRTZz" and "Peshi-1988" and me for confirming it working.

How To:

Just install right over top of PS3ITA Smile

Also, 4.55 MFW can install over 4.50 MFW & 4.50 MFW over 4.55 MFW.

ALL HOMEBREW WILL WORK, just like on the OFFICIAL RELEASES!

Downloads:

4.50 Version [Verified]
#) 4.50 (4.50 Base Firmware) > 4.60 (4.50 MFW): You must login or register to view this content.

4.55 version [Verified]
#) 4.55 (4.55 Base Firmware) > 4.60 (4.55 MFW): You must login or register to view this content.
Verified working by: Me (BaSs_HaXoR)

Older 3.xx version (redundant, do not use) download:

#) You must downgrade to 3.55 DEX for this version, then install as usual..
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

This is only the placeholder for the original method, as some people may still want to use this.

Disclaimer:

I am not responsible for ANY damages done to your console by the information you've gotten from this thread.
Bricking your console is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY!

Yes its 4.60 CFW -.- >> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 12-15-2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: 4.55 VERIFIED & UPLOADED / 4.55 update/ Added 4.55 / LINK FIXED / Install over 4.xx fixed

The following 69 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

-SuperMan, One, Eddie Mac, 04jberry, A Friend, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, assas-, bhoot-iq, C R A V E, CITYCOMET, clark1226, Creepz, DebuggingCoder, DEXMoDzFTW, DGreenMan, Diamond-TFL, FLIX_Hosting, GMTPS3, Gold Star, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HighModzz, Hori_By_Nature, iAmCracky, Callumeleyy, juant12, jwm614, KareraHekku, KevinWinterX, koekiemonstarr2, Deleted-User0000000012210, l-Red-Clown-l, LeFLuide, Maatzy, maureno, MilkShakeModz, Moneybird1, MrRambo, MymyMODDING, NFFB, nicholasnogo, NmE_, noobRus, Notorious, OhioHoster, PS3 ITA DEX <3, REX_Codex, Reyz, RHTisBacc, Satanism, ScaRzModZ, SinsMod, SlowGrind, smashedya, Swaqq, swerve420, Taylors Bish, TheUnknown21, TonyTheRoyal_, Turk_Warrior, Laser, WhyUMadKid, x5150xiZombie, xDebugKiller, Fatality, xPAQz,

The following 7 users groaned at BaSs_HaXoR for this awful post:

Citadel, LightningMods, SC58, tunde1992
07-12-2014, 01:33 AM #29
SC58
Former Staff

4.60 DEX is not leaked yet i have a source to get the leaked stuff early then other soo tbh i wouldn't install this
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-12-2014 at 01:36 AM.

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

xBane
07-12-2014, 01:39 AM #30
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

4.60 DEX is not leaked yet i have a source to get the leaked stuff early then other soo tbh i wouldn't install this

Dude. I modified this, and works flawlessly. So with all due respect stop acting like you know what your talking about and being all bad and showin off, straight up.

The following user thanked BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

HighModzz
07-12-2014, 01:40 AM #31
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Dude. I modified this, and works flawlessly. So with all due respect stop acting like you know what your talking about and being all bad and showin off, straight up.

okay then but at least tell people this is 4.55 or 4.50 or whatever as 4.60 is not leaked yet

Sorry truth hurts damn
07-12-2014, 01:42 AM #32
Originally posted by BlackPanther View Post
No because you posted something you didn't even test. You could have ruined peoples consoles.

Cuz you couldn't read the rest of the thread at the time? If your stupid enough to not finish reading (Especially when its bolded out, and in RED) its your own fault. Sounds like you have personal issues to me, disliking my threads? :fa:

Eddie Mac
07-12-2014, 01:48 AM #33
okay then but at least tell people this is 4.55 or 4.50 or whatever as 4.60 is not leaked yet

Sorry truth hurts damn

Ummm, truth? What truth, this is 4.60 [Unofficial]. It's 4.50 spoofed to 4.60, essentially meaning the firmware is 4.60. If you know what i did, then you wouldn't have said anything knowing what i did is full-proof. Since you don't know what your talking about, i respectfully advise you to stop warning others in which you don't know nothing about.

Callumeleyy
07-12-2014, 01:49 AM #34
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight

Just ignore him man, he has not been out of his basement since 9/11

The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, Callumeleyy
07-12-2014, 01:53 AM #35
SC58
Former Staff
Ummm, truth? What truth, this is 4.60 [Unofficial]. It's 4.50 spoofed to 4.60, essentially meaning the firmware is 4.60. If you know what i did, then you wouldn't have said anything knowing what i did is full-proof. Since you don't know what your talking about, i respectfully advise you to stop warning others in which you don't know nothing about.

Your stupid don't even reply please
07-12-2014, 02:00 AM #36
Your stupid don't even reply please

"reply please."

Btw, your last comment proved my point. And your staff, and your saying this to someone to better the community? How are you supposed to support this site if your calling me names with no factual information?

I know what i did to modify this .pup update, and you have not the single of idea, and im calling you out on it. Throwing BS out there acting like you know. Not to mention i have people supporting me saying this works. You should think about what i say before posting again please.

The following 2 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, NmE_
07-12-2014, 02:01 AM #37
KranK
Just a Mad Man

ok now u killed me Drack it nothing even close to 4.60 u should call it prespoofed 4.60 or what ever lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo