07-11-2014, 08:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3ITA 4.60 CFW (Modified by: BaSs_HaXoR) *VERIFIED WORKING!

You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial By: CrysrallizedCrew

Outie

Description:
Essentially a 4.50 or 4.55 PS3ITA MFW (Modified Firmware), with it spoofed to 4.60. But still considered 4.60 CFW Winky Winky
This is 4.50/4.55 Base Firmware. So all applications for 4.50/4.55 PS3ITA will work on this.
-Thanks to SC58 for pointing this out.

Credits To: Evilnat (PS3SOS), JMartin (PS3SOS) for PUAD GUI, and PS3ITA team, as well as "ReVeRTZz" and "Peshi-1988" and me for confirming it working.

How To:

Just install right over top of PS3ITA Smile

Also, 4.55 MFW can install over 4.50 MFW & 4.50 MFW over 4.55 MFW.

ALL HOMEBREW WILL WORK, just like on the OFFICIAL RELEASES!

Downloads:

4.50 Version [Verified]
#) 4.50 (4.50 Base Firmware) > 4.60 (4.50 MFW): You must login or register to view this content.

4.55 version [Verified]
#) 4.55 (4.55 Base Firmware) > 4.60 (4.55 MFW): You must login or register to view this content.
Verified working by: Me (BaSs_HaXoR)

Older 3.xx version (redundant, do not use) download:

#) You must downgrade to 3.55 DEX for this version, then install as usual..
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

This is only the placeholder for the original method, as some people may still want to use this.

Disclaimer:

I am not responsible for ANY damages done to your console by the information you've gotten from this thread.
Bricking your console is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY!

Yes its 4.60 CFW -.- >> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BaSs_HaXoR ; 12-15-2014 at 01:47 AM. Reason: 4.55 VERIFIED & UPLOADED / 4.55 update/ Added 4.55 / LINK FIXED / Install over 4.xx fixed

The following 69 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

-SuperMan, One, Eddie Mac, 04jberry, A Friend, Absolute Zero, alexcubano, assas-, bhoot-iq, C R A V E, CITYCOMET, clark1226, Creepz, DebuggingCoder, DEXMoDzFTW, DGreenMan, Diamond-TFL, FLIX_Hosting, GMTPS3, Gold Star, HackersForRent, HaTeRM4NR33T, HighModzz, Hori_By_Nature, iAmCracky, Callumeleyy, juant12, jwm614, KareraHekku, KevinWinterX, koekiemonstarr2, Deleted-User0000000012210, l-Red-Clown-l, LeFLuide, Maatzy, maureno, MilkShakeModz, Moneybird1, MrRambo, MymyMODDING, NFFB, nicholasnogo, NmE_, noobRus, Notorious, OhioHoster, PS3 ITA DEX <3, REX_Codex, Reyz, RHTisBacc, Satanism, ScaRzModZ, SinsMod, SlowGrind, smashedya, Swaqq, swerve420, Taylors Bish, TheUnknown21, TonyTheRoyal_, Turk_Warrior, Laser, WhyUMadKid, x5150xiZombie, xDebugKiller, Fatality, xPAQz,

The following 7 users groaned at BaSs_HaXoR for this awful post:

Citadel, LightningMods, SC58, tunde1992
07-12-2014, 02:06 AM #38
Originally posted by ModZ View Post
ok now u killed me Drack it nothing even close to 4.60 u should call ut prespoofed 4.60 or what ever lol

How can you say that? How do you know what PS3ITA 4.60 is, if you never seen it? Do you not understand what this is? It's not a spoof, it is legitimately 4.60PS3ITA CFW. I have modified the vsh directory to spoof just like everyone else has doing, therefore indeed "Yes" Spoofing... but i have packed and repacked the files for PS3UPDATE Installation with 4.xx keys. Is that not just what PS3ITA is going to do anyhow?

Regardless, anyhow this is pointless to argue over, when installed, its on 4.60 CFW, therfore needing no "spoof". End of story.

Note: All the updates are for the .PUP's are just using the updated PS3Keys to modify the .pup's. Winky Winky

The following user thanked BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
07-12-2014, 02:11 AM #39
HighModzz
Bounty hunter
#NGUDrama
07-12-2014, 02:13 AM #40
NmE_
Grunt
Originally posted by blackpanther View Post
no because you posted something you didn't even test. You could have ruined peoples consoles.

he got it out to the public and helped people out , he made it clear god i wanna f**king slap you

The following 2 users say thank you to NmE_ for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, Callumeleyy
07-12-2014, 02:25 AM #41
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
How can you say that? How do you know what PS3ITA 4.60 is, if you never seen it? Do you not understand what this is? It's not a spoof, it is legitimately 4.60PS3ITA CFW. I have modified the vsh directory to spoof just like everyone else has doing, therefore indeed "Yes" Spoofing... but i have packed and repacked the files for PS3UPDATE Installation with 4.xx keys. Is that not just what PS3ITA is going to do anyhow?

Regardless, anyhow this is pointless to argue over, when installed, its on 4.60 CFW, therfore needing no "spoof". End of story.

Note: All the updates are for the .PUP's are just using the updated PS3Keys to modify the .pup's. Winky Winky

Regarding this update Bass, unofficial or not
Do any managers/homebrew work on this firmware?

I assume that if not there will be one fairly soon.
Last edited by KareraHekku ; 07-12-2014 at 02:27 AM.

The following user thanked KareraHekku for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
07-12-2014, 02:27 AM #42
Originally posted by HaXoR View Post
Cuz you couldn't read the rest of the thread at the time? If your stupid enough to not finish reading (Especially when its bolded out, and in RED) its your own fault. Sounds like you have personal issues to me, disliking my threads? :fa:

No, I just had doubts of someone from here being able to do anything other than code rtm shit let alone patch a firmware.
07-12-2014, 02:28 AM #43
Originally posted by NmE
he got it out to the public and helped people out , he made it clear god i wanna f**king slap you

Orly? Woot
07-12-2014, 02:29 AM #44
EternalHabit
Former Staff
when i used it, it said data is corrupted
07-12-2014, 02:32 AM #45
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
when i used it, it said data is corrupted

You must downgrade to 3.55 DEX first ATM. I am uploading the updated version tonight... You can just install it right over PS3ITA 4.50 when its up. Smile Just please be patient Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to BaSs_HaXoR for this useful post:

EternalHabit, KareraHekku
07-12-2014, 02:35 AM #46
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by KareraHekku View Post
Regarding this update Bass, unofficial or not
Do any managers/homebrew work on this firmware?

I assume that if not there will be one fairly soon.

Its just 4.50 or 4.55 DEX spoofed to 4.60 he need to let people know what FW it is so people will know what will work on it No

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo