08-06-2014, 12:45 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NeedaGamePwnzer = Partner in CrimeNeeda

Ok, so it's been a while, but here is the update! the options are much more stable now, God Mode is still more like a demi god mode, but I'm working on that, didn't have time to mess with it too much. Also added a Mount changer and an updater! Keep your eyes peeled, cuz I'll be adding other things like Rank modifier and character changer in the near future!

Big thanks to GamePwnzer for all the help!!

Red Dead Redemption - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 01-19-2015 at 06:40 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AutoModder, berhem, Buzzacoo, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, Insight, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, DPO23, FalconeX, Farva, flynhigh09, Franky, gamepwnzer, HaRt_MoDZ, hibye3, iifire, ImAzazel, Welsh, joni_djESP, KareraHekku, loganfive, LOLHi100, lordbongsnipa69, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MOD-RuLeZ, NaTURaL-Kill3R, NextGenEvoMods, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Norway-_-1999, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe, omarboflot, Phreaker, PinKPanther1020, puffindaherb, QuantumDev, RambosNGU, ResistTheMods, ResistTheSteam, Script Kiddie, Skonafid, Snoop, Steriods, Swaqq, SwAxiJunKy, Taylors Bish, Ciri, toni_3d, TwistedModzV3, Vicodin10, worrorfight, xSuperLᴏbbies, Zambie, zKillShxt, Zomic
12-12-2015, 04:51 PM #155
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
NeedaGamePwnzer = Partner in CrimeNeeda

Ok, so it's been a while, but here is the update! the options are much more stable now, God Mode is still more like a demi god mode, but I'm working on that, didn't have time to mess with it too much. Also added a Mount changer and an updater! Keep your eyes peeled, cuz I'll be adding other things like Rank modifier and character changer in the near future!

Big thanks to GamePwnzer for all the help!!

Red Dead Redemption - You must login or register to view this content.

link say not aviable can you reupload?
02-13-2016, 07:10 AM #156
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
link is dead. can you reupload pls.
02-15-2016, 02:07 AM #157
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
link is dead. can you reupload pls.

"QUOTE=Skater007 Here, for the impatient ones.

Download

You must login or register to view this content. - Mega

You must login or register to view this content. - Zippyshare"

The following 2 users say thank you to DPO23 for this useful post:

dynamiccs, matsuoka
03-12-2016, 09:32 PM #158
How do you use horses? I'll click one and it just pops up as my default horse. I tried selecting a horse, too, and pressing enter. I hear the noise it makes like when you set a bounty, but when I call the horse, nothing happens. Even when I do that and go into a new game, it's still the default horse
Last edited by coolxcj ; 03-12-2016 at 09:38 PM.
04-05-2016, 11:46 AM #159
matsuoka
Bounty hunter
update??
05-23-2016, 04:00 PM #160
thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo