08-06-2014, 12:45 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NeedaGamePwnzer = Partner in CrimeNeeda

Ok, so it's been a while, but here is the update! the options are much more stable now, God Mode is still more like a demi god mode, but I'm working on that, didn't have time to mess with it too much. Also added a Mount changer and an updater! Keep your eyes peeled, cuz I'll be adding other things like Rank modifier and character changer in the near future!

Big thanks to GamePwnzer for all the help!!

Red Dead Redemption - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 01-19-2015 at 06:40 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AutoModder, berhem, Buzzacoo, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, Insight, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, DPO23, FalconeX, Farva, flynhigh09, Franky, gamepwnzer, HaRt_MoDZ, hibye3, iifire, ImAzazel, Welsh, joni_djESP, KareraHekku, loganfive, LOLHi100, lordbongsnipa69, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MOD-RuLeZ, NaTURaL-Kill3R, NextGenEvoMods, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Norway-_-1999, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe, omarboflot, Phreaker, PinKPanther1020, puffindaherb, QuantumDev, RambosNGU, ResistTheMods, ResistTheSteam, Script Kiddie, Skonafid, Snoop, Steriods, Swaqq, SwAxiJunKy, Taylors Bish, Ciri, toni_3d, TwistedModzV3, Vicodin10, worrorfight, xSuperLᴏbbies, Zambie, zKillShxt, Zomic
08-06-2014, 12:54 AM #2
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
you should make unlock all too
08-06-2014, 12:57 AM #3
Well god damn, you figured it out Smile
08-06-2014, 12:58 AM #4
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by ResistTheSteam View Post
Well god damn, you figured it out Smile

lol look at the icon its an xbox Not Happy or Sad doesnt make any sense and google chrome says its a virus....i smell keylogger
08-06-2014, 01:00 AM #5
Originally posted by ResistTheMods View Post
lol look at the icon its an xbox Not Happy or Sad doesnt make any sense and google chrome says its a virus....i smell keylogger

It's not a virus or a keylogger...
08-06-2014, 01:01 AM #6
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by ResistTheSteam View Post
It's not a virus or a keylogger...

tell me if it works
08-06-2014, 01:09 AM #7
Cain532
Vault dweller
The icon is an Xbox yes, because that's my youtube handle, BootlegBoxes. and it popped as a false positive because of the dll packer I used :/ I wouldn't waste my time on a keylogger, and btw, I didn't earn staff by blowing smoke up people's asses, I don't release bull shit. If you are feeling apprehensive, then don't download it. That easy.

The following 10 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

B777x, Connerg123, Dan Dactyl, GRENDEL 51, hkownz, Welsh, xTc, NaTURaL-Kill3R, ResistTheSteam, Swaqq
08-06-2014, 01:10 AM #8
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
The icon is an Xbox yes, because that's my youtube handle, BootlegBoxes. and it popped as a false positive because of the dll packer I used :/ I wouldn't waste my time on a keylogger, and btw, I didn't earn staff by blowing smoke up people's asses, I don't release bull shit. If you are feeling apprehensive, then don't download it. That easy.

This ^^
08-06-2014, 01:56 AM #9
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Initial Release for Red Dead Redemption tool! Still some more features to come, but here is a good start. All features work online!!

Red Dead Redemption - You must login or register to view this content.

Awesome!! Great tool Cain!!! Gonna test out in a bit Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Dan Dactyl for this useful post:

Cain532, ResistTheSteam
08-06-2014, 04:41 AM #10
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
First Red Dead Redemption Tool good shit brah!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo