08-06-2014, 12:45 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NeedaGamePwnzer = Partner in CrimeNeeda

Ok, so it's been a while, but here is the update! the options are much more stable now, God Mode is still more like a demi god mode, but I'm working on that, didn't have time to mess with it too much. Also added a Mount changer and an updater! Keep your eyes peeled, cuz I'll be adding other things like Rank modifier and character changer in the near future!

Big thanks to GamePwnzer for all the help!!

Red Dead Redemption - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cain532 ; 01-19-2015 at 06:40 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AutoModder, berhem, Buzzacoo, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, Insight, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, DPO23, FalconeX, Farva, flynhigh09, Franky, gamepwnzer, HaRt_MoDZ, hibye3, iifire, ImAzazel, Welsh, joni_djESP, KareraHekku, loganfive, LOLHi100, lordbongsnipa69, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MOD-RuLeZ, NaTURaL-Kill3R, NextGenEvoMods, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Norway-_-1999, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe, omarboflot, Phreaker, PinKPanther1020, puffindaherb, QuantumDev, RambosNGU, ResistTheMods, ResistTheSteam, Script Kiddie, Skonafid, Snoop, Steriods, Swaqq, SwAxiJunKy, Taylors Bish, Ciri, toni_3d, TwistedModzV3, Vicodin10, worrorfight, xSuperLᴏbbies, Zambie, zKillShxt, Zomic
08-11-2014, 07:04 AM #56
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by loganfive View Post
yes god mode doesnt actually make u a god seeing as any noob with an explosive rifle can kill u instantly. love the tool though ty for the upload

How did you guys get it to download? My computer flags it down as malicious and won't even allow it to open. I'm having the same problem as tony. Maybe it's a windows 8.1 thing.
08-11-2014, 07:15 AM #57
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Darien
How did you guys get it to download? My computer flags it down as malicious and won't even allow it to open. I'm having the same problem as tony. Maybe it's a windows 8.1 thing.
Never mind, I got it to open. I needed to put the tmapi and cex files in the folder being that they weren't thereFacepalm
08-11-2014, 09:22 AM #58
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
Now that I've got it working this is a pretty good betaSmile
08-11-2014, 07:43 PM #59
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Pretty damn sexy i have to admit Tustin
08-12-2014, 05:03 AM #60
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
this Tool works for the 1.08 not for the 1.03 and the 1.01
good tool i was making my own too for red dead redemption

The following user thanked apocalypse000 for this useful post:

NaTURaL-Kill3R
08-12-2014, 07:15 AM #61
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
I hope a tool gets made with something like "auto tartget to head" or something of that nature so that you can get a headshot on each person that you aim at. Most would call that aimbot but I don't want it to do the aiming for me like it does in call of duty. I just want it to aim at the head of the person that I chose to aim at when I aim. I got bored with using aimbot on cod because I couldn't target the person right in front of me without it going all over the place.
08-12-2014, 09:58 PM #62
this is for xbox or ps3
and very nice cain
08-12-2014, 10:50 PM #63
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by MoDzz View Post
this is for xbox or ps3
and very nice cain

It's for ps3, it is in the ps3 cheats section..
08-13-2014, 12:10 AM #64
Originally posted by Franky
It's for ps3, it is in the ps3 cheats section..

oh It is true
soory and thanks bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo