08-06-2014, 12:45 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NeedaGamePwnzer = Partner in CrimeNeeda

Ok, so it's been a while, but here is the update! the options are much more stable now, God Mode is still more like a demi god mode, but I'm working on that, didn't have time to mess with it too much. Also added a Mount changer and an updater! Keep your eyes peeled, cuz I'll be adding other things like Rank modifier and character changer in the near future!

Big thanks to GamePwnzer for all the help!!

Red Dead Redemption - You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Cain532 ; 01-19-2015 at 06:40 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AutoModder, berhem, Buzzacoo, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, Insight, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, DPO23, FalconeX, Farva, flynhigh09, Franky, gamepwnzer, HaRt_MoDZ, hibye3, iifire, ImAzazel, Welsh, joni_djESP, KareraHekku, loganfive, LOLHi100, lordbongsnipa69, Loxy, Marco_Legend, MOD-RuLeZ, NaTURaL-Kill3R, NextGenEvoMods, NGU-xNiicKzHD, Norway-_-1999, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe, omarboflot, Phreaker, PinKPanther1020, puffindaherb, QuantumDev, RambosNGU, ResistTheMods, ResistTheSteam, Script Kiddie, Skonafid, Snoop, Steriods, Swaqq, SwAxiJunKy, Taylors Bish, Ciri, toni_3d, TwistedModzV3, Vicodin10, worrorfight, xSuperLᴏbbies, Zambie, zKillShxt, Zomic
08-07-2014, 08:10 AM #29
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AutoModder View Post
that means you dont have on a working debug eboot and it didnt attach DUMBASS! you jack ass in a box

Well thank you for clearing that up..GREAT GUY! in the whole world. Now tell me where can I found this debug eboot thing.
08-07-2014, 08:18 AM #30
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
i was just saying how are you going to say " I am disappointed" because you fucked up and cain532 is going to post a debug eboot

20 Thanks for what ? He posted a tool without a debug eboot? It works for nobody and every other person is thanking. thats a Wow.
08-07-2014, 09:02 AM #31
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
I made a debug eboot for this a while back so I will try this tool later one today. I can't waitSmile

Welp, scratch that. This tool contains a virus because my computer will not allow me to download it. I will leave this one alone. If you guys try it good luckWinky Winky
Last edited by Darien_ ; 08-07-2014 at 09:04 AM.
08-07-2014, 09:16 AM #32
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
Jack ass in a box its easy as fuck to make a debug eboot oh but wait your to stupid hmmm and no one said that it does not work oh and another thing the title says beta oh butn wait you cant read

Thanks for clearing that up. Once again AWESOME DUDE in the Entire beautiful world. What can I do without you. Everything is cleared. Smile
08-07-2014, 09:27 AM #33
Darien_
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
Thanks for clearing that up. Once again AWESOME DUDE in the Entire beautiful world. What can I do without you. Everything is cleared. Smile

If I could've gotten it to open I would have posted the debugged eboot that I use so that I can use netcheat. But my computer flags it down and won't allow me to open it.
08-07-2014, 09:53 AM #34
Mawndo
Do a barrel roll!
good post. There's a PKG out with same cheats for multiplayer.
Last edited by Mawndo ; 08-07-2014 at 10:15 AM.
08-07-2014, 09:55 AM #35
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
ill test it
Originally posted by Darien
I made a debug eboot for this a while back so I will try this tool later one today. I can't waitSmile

Welp, scratch that. This tool contains a virus because my computer will not allow me to download it. I will leave this one alone. If you guys try it good luckWinky Winky
08-07-2014, 10:04 AM #36
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Initial Release for Red Dead Redemption tool! Still some more features to come, but here is a good start. All features work online!!

Red Dead Redemption - You must login or register to view this content.

If you could make one for Undead nightmare, i'd love you forever.

The following user thanked ImAzazel for this useful post:

Cain532
08-07-2014, 02:03 PM #37
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Satan View Post
If you could make one for Undead nightmare, i'd love you forever.

Once I get it I'll get started Smile

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

ImAzazel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo