08-23-2014, 07:11 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before i start this is only for those that sprx did not work for.

Firstly, you need to be on REBUG 4.75.3 COBRA DEX.

1. Once you are on rebug 4.75.3 download the latest rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content.
2. Now go into rebug toolbox and change system mode to REBUG. Turn Cobra Mode on, and turn webman on. Dont take off cobra mode (this is important) you need it ON for sprx to work.
3 Now go to the xmb and stay there, and on your computer have your eboot and sprx ready.
4. open up file zilla on your computer or whatever you use, and install the files in the correct places. (hopefully you know where to put them) Don't go to any ftp client on your ps3, just stay on the xmb since webman uses ftp server
5. Now start up your game, and it'll work Claps

credits to:
therifboy for help on trying to figure it out
network10 for helping me realize how to get it working
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-09-2015 at 04:47 PM. Reason: updated

The following 8 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

<Brad>, flynhigh09, Frost Mods, LuCa__95, network10, Reyz, therifboy, Zerxhh-
08-12-2015, 06:40 AM #83
MrKozmic
Do a barrel roll!
"Your Firmware Version Is Not Suported"(Unofficial Updater)
I Just Downloaded Rebug ToolBox vERSION 02.02.04
(Can Somebody Give Me Link To A Download Where I Can Toggle Cobra )
Last edited by MrKozmic ; 08-12-2015 at 06:51 AM.
09-09-2015, 04:48 PM #84
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by MrKozmic View Post
"Your Firmware Version Is Not Suported"(Unofficial Updater)
I Just Downloaded Rebug ToolBox vERSION 02.02.04
(Can Somebody Give Me Link To A Download Where I Can Toggle Cobra )

i updated the thread
09-24-2015, 07:35 PM #85
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
Before i start this is only for those that sprx did not work for.

Firstly, you need to be on REBUG 4.75.3 COBRA DEX.

1. Once you are on rebug 4.75.3 download the latest rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content.
2. Now go into rebug toolbox and change system mode to REBUG. Turn Cobra Mode on, and turn webman on. Dont take off cobra mode (this is important) you need it ON for sprx to work.
3 Now go to the xmb and stay there, and on your computer have your eboot and sprx ready.
4. open up file zilla on your computer or whatever you use, and install the files in the correct places. (hopefully you know where to put them) Don't go to any ftp client on your ps3, just stay on the xmb since webman uses ftp server
5. Now start up your game, and it'll work Claps

credits to:
therifboy for help on trying to figure it out
network10 for helping me realize how to get it working

I know old thread but I had the same problem and I made this:
Rebug Toolbox -> Swap LV2 (DEX to CEX) tested the Menu and it worked. Changed back LV2 to DEX still working. :-)
10-11-2015, 12:04 PM #86
whores
Banned
can you tell me how i input cid on rebug 4.75.3 as ccapi will brick me on cobra mode Smile if you could add it to the tutorial that would be great as it could save console brick.... i was thinking about inputting via a random spoof? without spoofing or using any other option??? maybe change it in sen enabler???
Last edited by whores ; 10-11-2015 at 12:08 PM.
10-11-2015, 12:34 PM #87
Striker
Big Sister
Originally posted by whores View Post
can you tell me how i input cid on rebug 4.75.3 as ccapi will brick me on cobra mode Smile if you could add it to the tutorial that would be great as it could save console brick.... i was thinking about inputting via a random spoof? without spoofing or using any other option??? maybe change it in sen enabler???

I use ccapi on cobra mode it won't brick you
10-11-2015, 01:57 PM #88
Striker
Big Sister
ccapi cannot be started with error x0700080 or something like that

Hmm strange are you on cex spoofed or anything
10-11-2015, 02:13 PM #89
Striker
Big Sister
im on dex rebug 4.75.3 drex edition full dex like it says in the thread

Then I don't know I'm using ccapi on 4.75.3 dex on cobra mode
10-12-2015, 03:31 PM #90
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Striker View Post
Then I don't know I'm using ccapi on 4.75.3 dex on cobra mode

its really unsafe to have webman, cobra, and ccapi all turned on. It'll cause XMB freezes and leaves literally no memory for your PS3.
10-14-2015, 11:45 AM #91
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by MADUCA View Post
i keep getting signed out of psn with Error 8002AD23 rebug fw any help please? it happens half way through a game and dissconnected me from the game server first

This appears to be a connection issue... a thread has been opened on Playstaion Support and the support staff claim it to be your ISP (Internet Service Provider)... when you get disconnected can you still access the internet on your PC..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo