08-23-2014, 07:11 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before i start this is only for those that sprx did not work for.

Firstly, you need to be on REBUG 4.75.3 COBRA DEX.

1. Once you are on rebug 4.75.3 download the latest rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content.
2. Now go into rebug toolbox and change system mode to REBUG. Turn Cobra Mode on, and turn webman on. Dont take off cobra mode (this is important) you need it ON for sprx to work.
3 Now go to the xmb and stay there, and on your computer have your eboot and sprx ready.
4. open up file zilla on your computer or whatever you use, and install the files in the correct places. (hopefully you know where to put them) Don't go to any ftp client on your ps3, just stay on the xmb since webman uses ftp server
5. Now start up your game, and it'll work Claps

credits to:
therifboy for help on trying to figure it out
network10 for helping me realize how to get it working
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-09-2015 at 04:47 PM. Reason: updated

The following 8 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

<Brad>, flynhigh09, Frost Mods, LuCa__95, network10, Reyz, therifboy, Zerxhh-
08-23-2014, 04:59 PM #11
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by flynhigh09 View Post
I had issues also still do, but ive tried all the above too. plus downgrader.pup then some Recovery options, and they dont work either.. All my sprxs load form Usb with CCAPI fine but not in /dev_hdd0/tmp/MyPlugin.sprx

wait a minute.. you can load a sprx from a usb using ccapi? and get menus to work?
08-23-2014, 05:15 PM #12
flynhigh09
Little One
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
wait a minute.. you can load a sprx from a usb using ccapi? and get menus to work?

Yes you can with boot.txt linknig sprxs, but menus would load on boot so not sure that method would work. Sprxs i load in usb are ftp.srpx n screenshot.sprx not menu.spr's
08-29-2014, 07:03 AM #13
EternalHabit
Former Staff
I had issues also still do, but ive tried all the above too. plus downgrader.pup then some Recovery options, and they dont work either.. All my sprxs load form Usb with CCAPI fine but not in /dev_hdd0/tmp/MyPlugin.sprx

have you tried dehashing ur ps3? idk if that would work but i might try it
08-29-2014, 11:24 AM #14
flynhigh09
Little One
No was already dehashed when was downgraded but could try again i think maybe HD not sure tho..
08-30-2014, 08:59 PM #15
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Yes you can with boot.txt linknig sprxs, but menus would load on boot so not sure that method would work. Sprxs i load in usb are ftp.srpx n screenshot.sprx not menu.spr's

CCAPI loads SPRX into VSH Process, not Game Winky Winky

@OP
Build a eboot + SPRX, on game start connect and check in target manager under "Modulus" if you find your SPRX. If yes, it loaded fine else i have no idea too
08-30-2014, 10:42 PM #16
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
CCAPI loads SPRX into VSH Process, not Game Winky Winky

@OP
Build a eboot + SPRX, on game start connect and check in target manager under "Modulus" if you find your SPRX. If yes, it loaded fine else i have no idea too

alright so i just looked and it wasnt there =/ is there a way to add it in? like this You must login or register to view this content.
08-30-2014, 10:52 PM #17
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
alright so i just looked and it wasnt there =/ is there a way to add it in? like this You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Look at kernel explorer, Modulus should be shown after you started the game plus connected
Last edited by seb5594 ; 08-30-2014 at 10:58 PM.
08-30-2014, 11:22 PM #18
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Look at kernel explorer, Modulus should be shown after you started the game plus connected

You must login or register to view this content. hows it look lol. i dont see the sprx, the sprx name is inception.sprx for black ops 2. its not searching in Dev_HDD0 either for prx name. I used a confirmed working EBOOT and sprx from a thread
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 08-30-2014 at 11:29 PM.
08-30-2014, 11:43 PM #19
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
You must login or register to view this content. hows it look lol. i dont see the sprx, the sprx name is inception.sprx for black ops 2. its not searching in Dev_HDD0 either for prx name. I used a confirmed working EBOOT and sprx from a thread

Be sure that your SPRX Plugin have the same name as it is in the eboot, cause it doesnt load random plugins, just the one for what it is setted up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo