08-23-2014, 07:11 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before i start this is only for those that sprx did not work for.

Firstly, you need to be on REBUG 4.75.3 COBRA DEX.

1. Once you are on rebug 4.75.3 download the latest rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content.
2. Now go into rebug toolbox and change system mode to REBUG. Turn Cobra Mode on, and turn webman on. Dont take off cobra mode (this is important) you need it ON for sprx to work.
3 Now go to the xmb and stay there, and on your computer have your eboot and sprx ready.
4. open up file zilla on your computer or whatever you use, and install the files in the correct places. (hopefully you know where to put them) Don't go to any ftp client on your ps3, just stay on the xmb since webman uses ftp server
5. Now start up your game, and it'll work Claps

credits to:
therifboy for help on trying to figure it out
network10 for helping me realize how to get it working
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-09-2015 at 04:47 PM. Reason: updated

The following 8 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

<Brad>, flynhigh09, Frost Mods, LuCa__95, network10, Reyz, therifboy, Zerxhh-
09-23-2014, 08:53 PM #38
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by flynhigh09 View Post
yea not really, dont care for the rebug/COBRA firmware will need to uninstall CCAPI which dont care for anyway either but not sure ill have to read up on the setup..

cobra is toggleable, so you can just take it off when u dont want it. basically when your not using sprx
09-23-2014, 08:58 PM #39
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
This is the only way to use sprx huh? Did you forget about all the other people on this site that it works fine for...
09-23-2014, 09:00 PM #40
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
This is the only way to use sprx huh? Did you forget about all the other people on this site that it works fine for...

Well this is for the people it won't work for.. We did everything the everyone else did and couldn't get it to work. Anyways, thanks alot TurntUp, worked great for me. Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Frost Mods for this useful post:

EternalHabit, TheSaltCracka
09-23-2014, 09:08 PM #41
EternalHabit
Former Staff

im not even going to explain myself You must login or register to view this content.
learn to read
09-23-2014, 09:51 PM #42
flynhigh09
Little One
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
cobra is toggleable, so you can just take it off when u dont want it. basically when your not using sprx

All good ill check it out if works ill let you know should if is for you n others, Nice work, good find..

The following user thanked flynhigh09 for this useful post:

EternalHabit
09-24-2014, 01:52 AM #43
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
im not even going to explain myself You must login or register to view this content.
learn to read

I was on my phone, that didn't show up. Don't have to be a dick m8. Glad you helped 3 people. I'm sure you weren't doing anything wrong, just unluckier than the 500 or so people it works for. Keep making good releases.
09-24-2014, 02:08 AM #44
EternalHabit
Former Staff
I was on my phone, that didn't show up. Don't have to be a dick m8. Glad you helped 3 people. I'm sure you weren't doing anything wrong, just unluckier than the 500 or so people it works for. Keep making good releases.

sorry dude, your post just kinda struck me in the wrong way. but believe or not, there is actually alot of people that couldnt get sprx to work. it took me a few days of testing different stuff and i finally found it. i still don't know why it didnt work for me before tho :confused:
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-24-2014 at 02:10 AM.
09-24-2014, 07:51 PM #45
Reyz
Banned
Before i start this is only for those that sprx did not work for.

Firstly, you need to be on REBUG 4.53 COBRA CEX/DEX. It's the only way it will work right now, until another way is found (which i doubt).

Download Links:

IMPORTANT: DO NOT HAVE CCAPI ENABLED WHEN INSTALLING THIS CFW. YOU WILL SOFT BRICK. DISABLE COBRA MODE TO USE CCAPI AFTER INSTALLING THIS CFW

CEX - You must login or register to view this content.
MD5: b318413836233174e48a4ba32e96e652
Size: 201.9 MB {211,748,798}

DEX - You must login or register to view this content.
MD5: 707f987b5aa50765fc4e03a340da1441
Size: 201.9 MB {211,748,801}

1. make sure to rename file to PS3UPDAT.PUP
2. Once your are on rebug 4.53 download the latest rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content.
3. Don't open rebug toolbox yet. and if you do. don't change anything yet. Now, download this to update webman You must login or register to view this content.
4. open the rebug updater and choose the option at the very top. click yes on all the options and your ps3 will reboot.
5. now go into rebug toolbox and change system mode to REBUG. Dont take off cobra mode (this is important) you need it ON for sprx to work.
6. Now go to the xmb and stay there, and on your computer have your eboot and sprx ready.
7. open up file zilla on your computer or whatever you use, and install the files in the correct places. (hopefully you know where to put them) Don't go to any ftp client on your ps3, just stay on the xmb since webman uses ftp server
8. Now start up your game, and it'll work Claps

credits to:
therifboy for help on trying to figure it out
network10 for helping me realize how to get it working

10-04-2014, 03:52 PM #46
im on 4.65 Rogero, although when i rtm sometimes it tells me on on 4.55? so do i just download and install those or what because i wouldnt want to mess anything up, ive been wanting to get on rebug for awhile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo