08-23-2014, 07:11 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before i start this is only for those that sprx did not work for.

Firstly, you need to be on REBUG 4.75.3 COBRA DEX.

1. Once you are on rebug 4.75.3 download the latest rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content.
2. Now go into rebug toolbox and change system mode to REBUG. Turn Cobra Mode on, and turn webman on. Dont take off cobra mode (this is important) you need it ON for sprx to work.
3 Now go to the xmb and stay there, and on your computer have your eboot and sprx ready.
4. open up file zilla on your computer or whatever you use, and install the files in the correct places. (hopefully you know where to put them) Don't go to any ftp client on your ps3, just stay on the xmb since webman uses ftp server
5. Now start up your game, and it'll work Claps

credits to:
therifboy for help on trying to figure it out
network10 for helping me realize how to get it working
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-09-2015 at 04:47 PM. Reason: updated

The following 8 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

<Brad>, flynhigh09, Frost Mods, LuCa__95, network10, Reyz, therifboy, Zerxhh-
08-23-2014, 11:17 AM #2
xballox
Pokemon Trainer
try with make your debug eboot to load sprx with ingame_loader.exe
08-23-2014, 03:46 PM #3
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
Okay, some people may or may not have noticed. But there are a select few who can not get SPRX to work. I've gathered a bunch of proof and made my own video. So hopefully we can find a solution to this problem.

Things ive tried:
using a debug sprx eboot, blus, and bles. none have loaded any type of mods into the game.
put sprx in /tmp and restored data base.
installing threw filezilla, multiman, comgenie's.
deleting and redownloading game data, and inserting sprx eboot
also im on ps3ita 4.55, ps3 cech-2001a if that matters at all

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to make the eboot point to the location of the sprx file. That's why it doesn't work.

The following 2 users say thank you to Citadel for this useful post:

Cien, Moreuseinatool
08-23-2014, 04:00 PM #4
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
You need to make the eboot point to the location of the sprx file. That's why it doesn't work.

i guess i didnt say that in the thread. ive used the sprx builder as well. if someone made a menu with a sprx, i would try it out. but it wouldnt work. so then i would use the sprx builder, make the eboot an elf. resign it to (sprxname).sprx. and it still doesnt want to work. ive done Sharks method too using... ingame_loader.exe EBOOT.ELF /dev_hdd0/tmp/(sprxname).sprx EBOOT.ELF. and no mods pop upp. its horrible lol. im out of stuff to try
08-23-2014, 04:03 PM #5
XenonLegend
Gym leader
i guess i didnt say that in the thread. ive used the sprx builder as well. if someone made a menu with a sprx, i would try it out. but it wouldnt work. so then i would use the sprx builder, make the eboot an elf. resign it to (sprxname).sprx. and it still doesnt want to work. ive done Sharks method too using... ingame_loader.exe EBOOT.ELF /dev_hdd0/tmp/(sprxname).sprx EBOOT.ELF. and no mods pop upp. its horrible lol. im out of stuff to try

If you make a eboot with the eboot builder, notice that you write nameofsprx and not nameofsprx.sprx because the eboot builder automaticly adds .sprx so it'll be nameofsprx.sprx.sprx u need to put in your TEMP file of hdd0

I hope you understand :p I had this problem.
08-23-2014, 04:17 PM #6
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
If you make a eboot with the eboot builder, notice that you write nameofsprx and not nameofsprx.sprx because the eboot builder automaticly adds .sprx so it'll be nameofsprx.sprx.sprx u need to put in your TEMP file of hdd0

I hope you understand :p I had this problem.

go to 30secs on my video and you'll see where i put it lol. and yeah i saw that on the builder too
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 08-23-2014 at 04:29 PM.
08-23-2014, 04:28 PM #7
XenonLegend
Gym leader
go to 30secs on my video and you'll see where i put it lol.

You clearly didn't read or understand what I wrote I'll try to write it better;

When you build the eboot using the sprx eboot builder it'll ask you for the name of the .sprx. Wich you need to put in the temp folder in hdd0, what I was saying is that you need to write 'NAMEOFSPRX' and not 'NAMEOFSPRX.SPRX' in that textbox because then the program will read it as 'NAMEOFSPRX.SPRX.SPRX' and that would be the way you would need to put in hdd0/temp/ if you done this then just convert the ebootsprx.elf to eboot.bin using trueanchestor self resigner press option 10 while in the same folder the sprx eboot named EBOOT.ELF then put that converted eboot in the game and the right name of the sprx in the hdd0/temp

So use the sprx eboot builder the right way!(I hope you are on DEX, I'm assuming yes)

-XenonLegend
08-23-2014, 04:31 PM #8
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Facepalm
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 08-23-2014 at 04:39 PM.
08-23-2014, 04:48 PM #9
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
You clearly didn't read or understand what I wrote I'll try to write it better;

When you build the eboot using the sprx eboot builder it'll ask you for the name of the .sprx. Wich you need to put in the temp folder in hdd0, what I was saying is that you need to write 'NAMEOFSPRX' and not 'NAMEOFSPRX.SPRX' in that textbox because then the program will read it as 'NAMEOFSPRX.SPRX.SPRX' and that would be the way you would need to put in hdd0/temp/ if you done this then just convert the ebootsprx.elf to eboot.bin using trueanchestor self resigner press option 10 while in the same folder the sprx eboot named EBOOT.ELF then put that converted eboot in the game and the right name of the sprx in the hdd0/temp

So use the sprx eboot builder the right way!(I hope you are on DEX, I'm assuming yes)

-XenonLegend

yeah i know all this lol. im not a noob. thanks for the suggestion tho. maybe sprx only works on certain ps3 types, or firmwares. ive tried just about everything besides switching firmwares.
08-23-2014, 04:51 PM #10
flynhigh09
Little One
Facepalm

I had issues also still do, but ive tried all the above too. plus downgrader.pup then some Recovery options, and they dont work either.. All my sprxs load form Usb with CCAPI fine but not in /dev_hdd0/tmp/MyPlugin.sprx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo