09-18-2014, 12:28 PM #1
HRX3
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently sold my PS3 and figured I'd share with others. It was brought about using the source that Bass_Haxor provided (Huge thanks to Bass for that) It's not too different, added a few things to it and added ccapi 2.50 support name was changed due to a certain feature which proved to be useful. I also included with the tool both ISE and ICE files as well as the current libhttp.sprx file for anyone who still gets the "Problem Downloading Content" error. To fix this error simply load up Irisman, go to tools, choose file manager, hit triangle and choose "mount /dev_blind" go onto filezilla type in your PS3's IP and go to dev_blind/sys drag the libhttp.sprx file there and if it asks you to replace choose yes.

Credits:
Bass_Haxor (Source code, very helpful and insightful)
Motive (MOD Prefix, Anti-Freeze offsets, + more offsets)
LilBad (Offsets + Original tool)
Lanander23 (Offsets + Original tool)
VX_AG3NT (Thanks for the Bypass Solution)
Freddie (Helping me test / figure things out, giving new ideas, and really pushing would've never figured anything out without his help)
Admin of PHC (lol don't know if he's still on here somewhere but his tickets gen file is included in this for ISE)

Big Thanks to all of you guys, as without any of your help, effort and hard work I wouldn't have been able to add or do anything to the project that you've started at all.

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan:

not a virus, shows 2 detections due to protection on the tickets gen file.
Last edited by HRX3 ; 09-18-2014 at 11:33 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to HRX3 for this useful post:

CraccaGeneral, FreddieW94, hamoodi15, Khairul Anuar, Lana_DeL_ReY☆, loganfive, Motivez, TreyBeModding-, x-_Supreme_-x
09-19-2014, 10:23 PM #11
FreddieW94
Do a barrel roll!
The way that ICE used to save in wardrobe got patched, this just loads straight to your avatar by pressing enter on your keyboard, that's connected to your CFW. You will have to re-do each time you load into home.
09-20-2014, 12:48 AM #12
great tool bro, appreciate it
09-20-2014, 10:42 AM #13
GoodFellas
Save Point
you gotta save them codes in order to get the free items
09-20-2014, 12:54 PM #14
cool thanks for the tool - question: what does the retribution button do?
09-20-2014, 01:45 PM #15
HRX3
Keeper
Originally posted by loganfive View Post
cool thanks for the tool - question: what does the retribution button do?

Hahaha, glad you asked. When messing around testing everything I specifically made retribution that would "punish" others who freeze servers, It was supposed to be an automatic thing but that didn't happen. It does work though if you use it AFTER you've been frozen it requires you to be on DEX cfw though so you can use the play button in either debugger or netcheat.

The following user thanked HRX3 for this useful post:

loganfive
09-21-2014, 12:54 AM #16
awesome, thats cool great upload for the home users thanks again. saves the users paying money to kids with their own website that charge users for their tools and then spy on them hahaha. cheers
09-21-2014, 01:24 AM #17
for some reason i cant download it from mega right now. plz help
09-21-2014, 02:46 AM #18
HRX3
Keeper
Originally posted by jmp2722 View Post
for some reason i cant download it from mega right now. plz help

I uploaded it to mediafire for you try now.

09-21-2014, 03:07 AM #19
can you make a video on how to get the ise and ice please.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo