09-18-2014, 12:28 PM #1
HRX3
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently sold my PS3 and figured I'd share with others. It was brought about using the source that Bass_Haxor provided (Huge thanks to Bass for that) It's not too different, added a few things to it and added ccapi 2.50 support name was changed due to a certain feature which proved to be useful. I also included with the tool both ISE and ICE files as well as the current libhttp.sprx file for anyone who still gets the "Problem Downloading Content" error. To fix this error simply load up Irisman, go to tools, choose file manager, hit triangle and choose "mount /dev_blind" go onto filezilla type in your PS3's IP and go to dev_blind/sys drag the libhttp.sprx file there and if it asks you to replace choose yes.

Credits:
Bass_Haxor (Source code, very helpful and insightful)
Motive (MOD Prefix, Anti-Freeze offsets, + more offsets)
LilBad (Offsets + Original tool)
Lanander23 (Offsets + Original tool)
VX_AG3NT (Thanks for the Bypass Solution)
Freddie (Helping me test / figure things out, giving new ideas, and really pushing would've never figured anything out without his help)
Admin of PHC (lol don't know if he's still on here somewhere but his tickets gen file is included in this for ISE)

Big Thanks to all of you guys, as without any of your help, effort and hard work I wouldn't have been able to add or do anything to the project that you've started at all.

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan:

not a virus, shows 2 detections due to protection on the tickets gen file.
Last edited by HRX3 ; 09-18-2014 at 11:33 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to HRX3 for this useful post:

CraccaGeneral, FreddieW94, hamoodi15, Khairul Anuar, Lana_DeL_ReY☆, loganfive, Motivez, TreyBeModding-, x-_Supreme_-x
09-21-2014, 11:38 PM #20
HRX3
Keeper
Originally posted by xRealityHoster View Post
can you make a video on how to get the ise and ice please.

If I could, I would I no longer own a PS3 console so it'd be impossible for me to do.
09-23-2014, 09:56 AM #21
good job .. thx 4 tool
09-27-2014, 08:03 PM #22
upgradetoday
Do a barrel roll!
this is for DEX only ?
09-27-2014, 10:29 PM #23
FreddieW94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by upgradetoday View Post
this is for DEX only ?

No bud, it works on CEX too. Smile
12-27-2014, 09:12 AM #24
i need help bypassing 4.66 to get on home
10-10-2023, 07:39 AM #25
1rs
Rookie
Hello.
I am interested in this tool. But I can't download it because the link is broken... Can you redistribute it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo