11-20-2014, 12:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thought I'd create a 4.66 spoofer install for ita.
DO NOT EXTRACT OR RENAME THE FOLDER THAT YOU DOWNLOAD, DRAG IT ON THE USB AS A .ZIP FILE!!

1. Go on multiman and go to settings, then go to the bottom and find and enable the write access to dev_flash option.

2. Go to the file manger and open your usb.

3. Find the folder called PS3~dev_blind.zip and double click it.

4. It will ask "Do want to overwrite the files?" click yes.

5. Reboot and you're spoofed.

Download:
4.50: You must login or register to view this content.

4.55: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by FallofReach ; 11-20-2014 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Fixed zipped folders.

The following 14 users say thank you to FallofReach for this useful post:

-GAMER-CNR, ConvergentModz, CraCk_BaBy_13, dany_skun, HaTeRM4NR33T, KINGDOM HEARTS3, Loxy, REX_Codex, rhett1989, sven, Stunz, The mrfuge, TiRon1
11-20-2014, 02:18 AM #11
Originally posted by LaneDrive View Post
So extract the winrar file and the folder that comes out of that put that on the root of my usb put usb on ps3 and go package files and it should be there and click download?

Extract the .rar, go into the folder and copy the .pkg to your usb, then depending on your firmware version click on either 4.50 or 4.55 and copy the folder inside called "ps3ita" onto your usb and plug it into the right side usb port.
11-20-2014, 02:19 AM #12
ok i get exactly what ur saying but what do i do with the 4.50/4.55 ita folder? do i install it or what bc you explain everything just not very clear on where to put the ita folder after its on root of usb
11-20-2014, 02:21 AM #13
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by ChromeIsBeast View Post
Thought I'd create a 4.66 spoofer install for ita. To install, simply copy the ps3ita loader pkg onto the root of your usb along with the ps3ita folder for your firmware version, then install and run ps3ita loader. Remember to uninstall any spoofer already installed and make sure you put your usb into the RIGHT usb port.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus scan:
You must login or register to view this content.

worked perfect bro thanks.
11-20-2014, 02:21 AM #14
Originally posted by The
Yeah but i wouldnt have to put it onto the root of my ps3 via say multiman or w.e. Just have it on the usb and install the .pkg right? And then delete the old spoofer before or after i install the .pkg? I really appreciate all the help!

nah you don't just copy it to the root using a pc. just make sure any spoofer you have installed already is removed.
11-20-2014, 02:24 AM #15
nah you don't just copy it to the root using a pc. just make sure any spoofer you have installed already is removed.
ok i get exactly what ur saying but what do i do with the 4.50/4.55 ita folder? do i install it or what bc you explain everything just not very clear on where to put the ita folder after its on root of usb
11-20-2014, 02:26 AM #16
Originally posted by LaneDrive View Post

The 4.50/4.55 folders just contain the "ps3ita" folder necessary for that firmware. Once you have the ps3ita folder on the usb, plug your usb into the right solt of your ps3, then install the .pkg and run it.
11-20-2014, 02:27 AM #17
The 4.50/4.55 folders just contain the "ps3ita" folder necessary for that firmware. Once you have the ps3ita folder on the usb, plug your usb into the right solt of your ps3, then install the .pkg and run it.

I did that and it says its set to DEX and cannot connect to the PSN and asked if i wanted to convert it to CEX?
11-20-2014, 02:33 AM #18
Originally posted by The
I did that and it says its set to DEX and cannot connect to the PSN and asked if i wanted to convert it to CEX?

Hmm, that's really weird. Did you have a spoof installed prior and what fw are you on?
11-20-2014, 02:35 AM #19
Ok correct or wrong.
1.Delete current Spoofer.
2..Download File
3. Copy & Paste Ps3ita.loader_v0.2.pgk onto root of my usb & copy and paste 4.50/4.55 Folder onto root of usb
4.Plug into PS3 right slot
5.Simply go to package files and click install ps3ita_loader_v0.2.pgk
6. sign online?

Where im confused about is the 4.50/4.55 Folder just stays on my USB Stick without doing anything?
Last edited by LaneDrive ; 11-20-2014 at 02:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo