11-20-2014, 12:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thought I'd create a 4.66 spoofer install for ita.
DO NOT EXTRACT OR RENAME THE FOLDER THAT YOU DOWNLOAD, DRAG IT ON THE USB AS A .ZIP FILE!!

1. Go on multiman and go to settings, then go to the bottom and find and enable the write access to dev_flash option.

2. Go to the file manger and open your usb.

3. Find the folder called PS3~dev_blind.zip and double click it.

4. It will ask "Do want to overwrite the files?" click yes.

5. Reboot and you're spoofed.

Download:
4.50: You must login or register to view this content.

4.55: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by FallofReach ; 11-20-2014 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Fixed zipped folders.

The following 14 users say thank you to FallofReach for this useful post:

-GAMER-CNR, ConvergentModz, CraCk_BaBy_13, dany_skun, HaTeRM4NR33T, KINGDOM HEARTS3, Loxy, REX_Codex, rhett1989, sven, Stunz, The mrfuge, TiRon1
11-20-2014, 02:55 AM #29
Originally posted by The
Ok so i went into Rebug toolbox and it says im on 4.66. It also says my Lv2 kernal is on CEX and its target is DEX. Does this mean im on dex or cex? And i also tried to sign in and i succesfully signed in. Thanks mate! But im not sure if its on CEX or DEX now haha

nah that's a bug with rebug tool box, it shows as cex for some reason. You're good to go then, I'm currently editing it to a much simpler install method thru multiman. :p
11-20-2014, 02:56 AM #30
Originally posted by ChromeIsBeast View Post
nah that's a bug with rebug tool box, it shows as cex for some reason. You're good to go then, I'm currently editing it to a much simpler install method thru multiman. :p

Ok sweet man thanks for everything and great release! Smile
11-20-2014, 02:56 AM #31
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by LaneDrive View Post
So we just keep the 4.50/4.55 ita folder onto root of usb and keep it there ? it just needs to be there to install the pgk file and thats it? what do we do with the ita folder after its on usb

yea the only thing you need to do with that folder is put it into the root of your usb and make sure the usb is plugged into the right port on your ps3 when you run the pkg file ps3 should restart and it'll work. unplug the usb from the right port and start the ps3 again because it might just turn on anf then turn back off if you leave it in. it did that for me.
11-20-2014, 02:57 AM #32
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ChromeIsBeast View Post
Was your usb plugged into the right usb port or left?

ahh yes that was the issue. thanks! now when i dont need the spoof anymore all i do is run it again to uninstall the spoof?
11-20-2014, 02:59 AM #33
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post
ahh yes that was the issue. thanks! now when i dont need the spoof anymore all i do is run it again to uninstall the spoof?

I'd reinstall my firmware just to be safe say when the next update comes out which probably won't be for several months.
11-20-2014, 03:05 AM #34
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
man i do the spoofer but when i put my disc of avamced walfare gif me error all the time . in on ps3 ita 4.55
11-20-2014, 03:25 AM #35
Originally posted by LaneDrive View Post
ohh i see

Sorry about that, I was making it simpler, but good if you got it already.
11-20-2014, 03:26 AM #36
jaelm2014
Pokemon Trainer
ok i installed sucessfully thanks, now how do we uninstall this in a future in case we need too?
11-20-2014, 03:28 AM #37
Originally posted by jaelm2014 View Post
ok i installed sucessfully thanks, now how do we uninstall this in a future in case we need too?

I'd reinstall the firmware, if a new spoofer is needed, I think you can just overwrite it with a new one as long as it's done this way.

The following user thanked FallofReach for this useful post:

jaelm2014

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo